how long is a meal at Chops and Giovanni's?

DH and I ate at Chops on Enchantment back in May. I strongly suggest that you go without time constraints. The staff is soooo friendly and accomodating, and they provided a wonderful meal experience. We took about an hour and a half to complete every course from appetizer through dessert. We sat by a window and watched the world go by...it was really a great night! :)

Going on Oasis, which restaurant did you like most and why or what does each type serve?

Here's a dining guide with a list of venues and prices:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

Here's a webpage that has short descriptions of the restaurants:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options&tab=1

On Oasis we had dinner at Giovanni's, Chops, and 150 Central Park. Totally enjoyed all three. Loved Giovanni's so had dinner there three nights! In each it took about two hours which was fine with us since we were in no hurry. :)

LuLu

~~~~

I also want to mention that the portions are huge. It really is not in anyone's best interest to rush that meal...there is SO much food to enjoy in each course. Take your time and savor every bite ;)

I urge you to ask for small portions of things you have never had before! The entire menu is truly great! We have formed the BAD habit of spending many evenings there...Thought we would miss Portofino, but Giovanni can wow you!!!!!

Sound good! thanks, also when I clink on the link in the above posts for the dining guide, it says my computer says it isn't safe, anybody else have any problems or have another website, etc

Archived