Who to contact in the UK

amberben

Do you mean the UK website?

Sadly, probably no one. If it is as messed up as the US website, it has been this way for months and months, no years and years and never seems to get fixed

What is the specific problem you are having? Maybe someone can help you who has gone through the steps you need to work through the website.

I found the main man in the Usa site but he told me to get onto the UK site.?

But I cannot find the name of who is in charge of the UK side of the cruises.

I am not totally certain if you have a query about Celebrity's UK website or about Celebrity Cruises in the UK. It would help Cruise Critic members direct you if you could be more specific.

However, from my experience, if you have already sailed with Celebrity at least once, you will be a Captain's Club member, and your query/issue is probably best directed to them in the first instance. The Captain's Club team in the UK is knowledgeable and best placed to direct your question to the correct people. They are able to forward your query to people to whom you cannot have direct access.

If you have not already sailed with Celebrity but have booked through a travel agent, any query must be addressed through your tarvel agent. Celebrity are unable to deal directly with you.

Sue

The reason I wanted to reach someone in the UK is for a complaint. Have tried the Captains Club but they put me on to the USA site.!

Talk about going round in circles.!!

Many thanks to you all.

On the few occasions we have had critical feedback we have just written to the "Customer Services Manager" at the Addlestone office and have always received a reply by telephone followed up by one in writing. They have always taken our feedback extremely seriously. Unfortuately, the response has been by a different person each time so I cannot give you a name.

Sue

On the few occasions we have had critical feedback we have just written to the "Customer Services Manager" at the Addlestone office and have always received a reply by telephone followed up by one in writing. They have always taken our feedback extremely seriously. Unfortuately, the response has been by a different person each time so I cannot give you a name.

Sue

Great Sue,

Thankyou very much that is what I needed. I will write to them.

Thankyou to everyone.

Brenda

Up until today, I had always spoken to a lovely young lady called Lesley Green at Captains Club who was ever so helpful and always had the answer to every question that I had put to her over the last few years.

I had cause to call Captains Club over some documentation issue this morning and asked to speak to her only to be advised that she had left!

Lesley will be missed by all that call Captains Club and I can imagine if she had been there when the OP had called, they wouldn't have had to post up this thread.

If you read Cruise Critic Lesley and see this message, I wish you every success as you were the best in my eyes - a sentiment I am sure will be echoed by many that have had cause to call Captains Club in the UK over the years.

Mr E Yan

Up until today, I had always spoken to a lovely young lady called Lesley Green at Captains Club who was ever so helpful and always had the answer to every question that I had put to her over the last few years.

I had cause to call Captains Club over some documentation issue this morning and asked to speak to her only to be advised that she had left!

Lesley will be missed by all that call Captains Club and I can imagine if she had been there when the OP had called, they wouldn't have had to post up this thread.

If you read Cruise Critic Lesley and see this message, I wish you every success as you were the best in my eyes - a sentiment I am sure will be echoed by many that have had cause to call Captains Club in the UK over the years.

Mr E Yan

Now that is not good news at all for UK guests. I had seen something on the Azamara board the other day but had hoped someone had their wires crossed, but as we are just back from a cruise I had not had time to follow up.

The only reason we stuck with Celebrity through some very dark patches and awful service issues was because of Lesley's intervention and since then, any concerns we have had, such as advising ships of special needs have been blown away as we knew we could trust Lesley to put things in place following one email from us.

When I have been in contact with the Captains Club and Lesley was not around, I found whilst the staff were pleasant, they did not have her understanding of the Celebrity or Azamara products (they seemed to keep reverting back to RC product knowledge and rules) and did not have the ease of interacting on the phone with guests.

If she comes on these boards, I wish Lesley all the best in her new role wherever that is, and sorry I did not have the chance to phone up and say goodbye and thanks for all you did to enable us to have smooth sailings before you went.

Celebrity, you are going to have a very very hard act to follow there. I am sure you realise how easily happy advocates can turn back into grumpy potential defectors and UK service issues is an area where the risk of this happening amongst loyal guests will have just increased.

Now that is not good news at all for UK guests. I had seen something on the Azamara board the other day but had hoped someone had their wires crossed, but as we are just back from a cruise I had not had time to follow up.

Yes, Lesley left earlier this month. Sorry, I thought "everyone" knew so did not post here on CC. I am pretty certain that they know what they have lost from things said already!

I am certainly going to miss her. She would often pick up on things I had posted here and done something about it without me even contacting her.

Sue

The reason I wanted to reach someone in the UK is for a complaint. Have tried the Captains Club but they put me on to the USA site.!

Talk about going round in circles.!!

Many thanks to you all.

Hello Brenda,

Contact Jo Ryzymowska at the Addlestone address. She is the CEO of RCCL in the UK.

I had cause to email her about an issue and nearly fainted when I got a response from her 10 minutes later telling me who would be dealing with my problem. And it was sorted satisfactorily almost immediately

Lesley will certainly be a hard act to follow. I have recently asked the Captain's Club to clarify information regarding my August Equinox cruise. To date my communication has been ignored.

Hello Brenda,

Contact Jo Ryzymowska at the Addlestone address. She is the CEO of RCCL in the UK.

I had cause to email her about an issue and nearly fainted when I got a response from her 10 minutes later telling me who would be dealing with my problem. And it was sorted satisfactorily almost immediately

Lesley will certainly be a hard act to follow. I have recently asked the Captain's Club to clarify information regarding my August Equinox cruise. To date my communication has been ignored.

Many thanks that is very useful. Would you have her full email address please?

Kind regards

Brenda

• 2 weeks later...
Oh no! Sorry to hear that Lesley has left captains club

She was always very helpful.

First my favourite travel agent leaves, now Lesley

Not happy:(

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Forums mobile app

I've just read and replied to a post on the Royal Caribbean board about this. It would appear that Miami are now helping out the UK office in dealing with their phone calls! Says it all really doesn't it! Lesley was the worker and got the job done.

I've just read and replied to a post on the Royal Caribbean board about this. It would appear that Miami are now helping out the UK office in dealing with their phone calls! Says it all really doesn't it! Lesley was the worker and got the job done.

That's very disappointing to hear. I hope they get some staff in the UK of the caliber of Lesley very soon. She will be missed by many.

Phil

Archived