Something I really miss in this RCI Forum

bigque

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff129/jeannietx/NZOZHI%20and%20cruise%202013/P1030300.jpg

How do you post the actual picture not the link? This is supposed to be Tinypic but it comes up as Photobucket.

when you are typing on here there is little yellow square that looks like a little picture with mountains and a sun. if you click on it and paste the picture link in it should show up.

Like this. :D

P1030300.jpg

Geiranger, Norway (I'll be back there in about 10 days!) :)

20120515-084923_768-Edit.jpg

OH WOW! So the ship actually sails through there??? What cruise and ship is that? There is so much more to see than just the Caribbean! :cool:

oopps :o:o:o ....Been on both! My fingers were typing faster than my mind

So funny, I saw the picture and said, whatttttttttttttttttttttttt. I'm sailing on the Serenade in October, hoping to upsell to a balcony closer to the date. Saw this picture of basically no balconies and freaked. Then saw the message that it isn't the Serenade afterall. whew.

WpgCruise you take some amazing night and dusk pictures! Is it all bout exposure settings when gettin beautiful shots like those????????

Actually I shot those pics with a Cannon s100, a mid priced pocket camera. The pop and sizzle comes from a post processing program called Lightroom which I only recently started using. I'm still learning the features of the program, so a long way to go yet.

BTW - I like Kitties!

Trainman: Where was the kitty picture taken. If you like kitties, please take the VIP tour at the Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi, Thailand. There is no experience like it. I've been trying to find another place that can compare and that does not drug their kitties. Tiger Temple does not, but you must go in the morning before the heat sets in.

Actually I shot those pics with a Cannon s100, a mid priced pocket camera. The pop and sizzle comes from a post processing program called Lightroom which I only recently started using. I'm still learning the features of the program, so a long way to go yet.

oh ok! Is lightroom something you can download or do you have to buy the program and install? Long way to go???? You seem to be doing pretty good right now!

oh ok! Is lightroom something you can download or do you have to buy the program and install? Long way to go???? You seem to be doing pretty good right now!

The program is called Adobe Lightroom, and here's a link to their site.

http://www.google.ca/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&gs_rn=21&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=10&gs_id=11&xhr=t&q=adobe+lightroom&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=adobe+ligh&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49478099,d.aWM&fp=8158a313eb4dd43a&biw=1280&bih=596

I'm getting lots of tips from my old friend YouTube, which has lots of tutorials.

A few more to hopefully encourage more to post some of their pictures

While it may be important not to smoke, perhaps it is more important not to sink your ship....................

IMG_3508_zps7602b48d.jpg

Another view of Los Cabos

108_zps7bc69d88.jpg

An interesting looking ship at Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

IMG_3520a_zps553670fc.jpg

Entering the harbour San Juan

IMG_0170_zps3ce0a253.jpg

Love the ship but that's a very interesting green boat. Almost looks like it has jet engines.

It is one of many jet boats in Sydney that do joy rides on the harbour and no its not sinking just part of the ride:D

Jet-Boat-Blast-Junior-Sydney_large3_zpsdc28f081.jpg

Archived