“Live” from the "Enchantment of the Seas" July 19-26,2013 Back-2-Back

Good Evening

It's been a great afternoon and evening aboard the Enchantment of the Seas. Everyone on the ship seems to be in great spirits and ready to enjoy their weekend. Was an active going away party. Around 630 I decided it was time to get some food after my brief nap I had back at the room. I had dinner with a nice mother and daughter from Iowa, mom bringing daughter to Florida to start college, so why not mix a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas' in there? Another couple from Orlando here for a long weekend. I opted for a very boring meal and had the steak which was very good and caesar salad and some cocktail shrimp.

Ballroom Dance Lessons

null_zps6da8c47f.jpg

Walked around the ship some and got some really cool pictures with just the right lighting. The seas are relatively calm with just enough rocking to be very relaxing. There was a wedding at start of the cruise and there is one tomorrow. It will most likely be a late evening tonight I'm guessing. We shall see. We dock in Nassau on Saturday around noon.

null_zps6944a1c5.jpg

null_zps2c79dc44.jpg

null_zps1d246a36.jpg

null_zps940ae53f.jpg

null_zps2c79dc44.jpg

Thats all for now, looking forward to a great night sleeping to the motions of the ocean later tonight, lets see what it brings.

Till a later time, "Live" from the Enchantment of the Seas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Quick question...Is there a refrigerator in the interior cabin?

Keep up the great review. Looking forward to more!

Thanx.

My room does not, I'm on deck 4 and considered a large interior.

No rain in sight for now. A little over cast with the sun popping every so often. Lots of folks taking advantage of the nice weather. Calypso music playing by the main pool.

Various images around deck

The new Big screen

Workers hard at work keeping the ship looking good

So I got the soda package and the cup. The Freestyle Coke machine is pretty cool. A guy tried putting a regular cup up to it but learned pretty quickly our handy dandy little cups have a chip in them.

Had a nice lunch in the Windjammer. Had the mandatory first cruise day honey stung chicken, mash potatoes and some green beans.,

Hello! Glad I found this.. Excited to read your report so far. Awesome! I am glad you mentioned the freestyle machines had I had read some negative feedback on how they keep breaking. Does it seem like they are always crowded and a do you have to wait in line to get your drink?

What room are you staying in? We have booked interior on deck 7. Thanks for posting ! Hope you have a great time

Good Morning! Welcome to day 2 of "Live" from the Enchantment of the Seas...

Lets just say last night was a late night but not as late as it could have been. Since I last posted I surely enjoyed the first night at sea, how can anyone not like going out on deck in the evening and hearing the waves and feeling the breeze? For a brief period I watched the movie Admission that was showing on the big screen. I watched it for about an hour before I had to make my way back to my room to recycle and then headed to the Viking Crown Lounge. At 11:30 they had this "Silent Party" Where all those in the Lounge wear headphones and can switch between two DJ's to hear music. What fun that was. Take the headphones off and its a riot listening to those singing and dancing to what song was in their headset. Remember two different people may be listening to two different things. It was a riot and hope there are more nights of this hour party during my two cruises. It was a perfect evening.

On day one I got the soda package as I stated in earlier post. Yesterday I bought about four drinks, I did not spend 55 in alcohol the first day. I spent about 29 with four drinks, one mixed & 3 beers.

Day Two Compass.. hopefully they are all here...photo-bucket has issues at times and if a photo fails to upload correctly it must be re-done and it can mess up the order, since I'm looking at them from my iPhone I can't see the print as well as I should.

Day Two Compass

null_zpsb97a226f.jpg

null_zpsc11fb354.jpg

null_zps54956f23.jpg

null_zps95f10efb.jpg

null_zps1a8b0597.jpg

null_zps1eda0262.jpg

The start of my new trip on Enchantment of the Seas has been great, considering I called it a night last night fairly early with the hopes of not having a hangover type day on Saturday in Nassau.

Stay tuned for us docking in Nassau.

Till a later time "Live" from the Enchantment of the Seas...

Hello! Glad I found this.. Excited to read your report so far. Awesome! I am glad you mentioned the freestyle machines had I had read some negative feedback on how they keep breaking. Does it seem like they are always crowded and a do you have to wait in line to get your drink?

What room are you staying in? We have booked interior on deck 7. Thanks for posting ! Hope you have a great time

Do run into some lines but not to bad, only thing I've encountered is the machine running out of ice. I'm on deck 4 in a large interior stateroom.

I've ordered breakfast room service, it should be delivered here shortly. You can order real scrambled eggs or boxed eggs. Know I saw a thread on here recently on the subject of eggs. The more I think of it I think it was on the Carnival board. Oh well. :-)

Breakfast room service menu

null_zpsccc61c8f.jpg

null_zps8cc167fc.jpg

I've ordered breakfast room service, it should be delivered here shortly. You can order real scrambled eggs or boxed eggs. Know I saw a thread on here recently on the subject of eggs. The more I think of it I think it was on the Carnival board. Oh well. :-)

Breakfast room service menu

null_zpsccc61c8f.jpg

null_zps8cc167fc.jpg

Thanks for posting.. If can, check out the PARK cafe for us and send pic of menu items. Not sure if they change daily - What kind of food was at the Sail Away party? Glad to read reference to the Silent Party.. I saw that on the the Compass but no clue what it was or if it was worth checking out.. Thanks again for posting

Edited by SportsFanatic

This has been great so far, what did you think of the Honey Stung chicken, it's been discussed a bit lately, it's a tradition for us, still worth it? Also, have you been in the solarium, if you have did you notice if they open the roof at all? Happy Cruising.

This has been great so far, what did you think of the Honey Stung chicken, it's been discussed a bit lately, it's a tradition for us, still worth it? Also, have you been in the solarium, if you have did you notice if they open the roof at all? Happy Cruising.

What is honey stung chicken?

Any chance you can post the menus? I know I am asking a lot. Have a family with food allergies and trying to plan out the meals.

thanks! I will be on the 3 Night Cruise first week in August.

Here are all the menus fleetwide. Now you just need to know the name of which menu is on which day for your cruise:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

Edited by clarea

Any chance you can post the menus? I know I am asking a lot. Have a family with food allergies and trying to plan out the meals.

thanks! I will be on the 3 Night Cruise first week in August.

Link was posted below and pretty sure it is MOJO, SAFFRON AND PIMENTO

That's the tricky part. I've been trying to find the four-night sequence for our Sept. 9 cruise for weeks. :cool:

Someone had posted that before I will see if I can find it.. But basically, it tells you on the compass under Gourmet Specialties.. Day 1 says pork chops with mojo- so I am thinking that is mojo, day 2 is saffron, day 3 pimiento, day 4 i don't know ,,,