“Live” from the "Enchantment of the Seas" July 19-26,2013 Back-2-Back

Link was posted below and pretty sure it is MOJO, SAFFRON AND PIMENTO

Sorry, posted wrong as I was looking at 4 day.. it is POMODORA, SAFFRON AND PIMIENTO-- It tells you on the Compass under Gourmet Specialties..

Edited by SportsFanatic

Someone had posted that before I will see if I can find it.. But basically, it tells you on the compass under Gourmet Specialties.. Day 1 says pork chops with mojo- so I am thinking that is mojo, day 2 is saffron, day 3 pimiento, day 4 i don't know ,,,

Yep, it's that fourth day that's driving me crazy. Of course, I realize I'll find out when we cruise, but I'm already discovering that planning and anticipating is so much of the fun. :D

Yep, it's that fourth day that's driving me crazy. Of course, I realize I'll find out when we cruise, but I'm already discovering that planning and anticipating is so much of the fun. :D

Good news is I'll be on the 4 day cruise so should be able to get that information for you. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

What is honey stung chicken?

Honey Stung Chicken, this was discussed recently, it's like a chicken burger/fillet type food, usually served in the windjammer on embarkation day, varies in quality from ship to ship, some love/like it, some hate it. It has changed in recent years, but, it's a tradition now to have it when we get onboard, it marks the start of our cruise!

Great day in Nassau. The rain rolled thru pretty quickly, but remained overcast for the most part which is probably for the best. I basically just walked around and got some conch fritters.

Party and dancing was happening in the center area today.

null_zps00840003.jpg

40th celebrations happening

null_zps3b9ed50c.jpg

null_zps833c45ae.jpg

Junk beach was pretty quiet today

null_zps883d27eb.jpg

Stray dog up by Fish Pier. Looked like she's had a few litters of puppies.

null_zps0f40e054.jpg

If you have not been able to Hump lately, no worries the are available the next 500 ft.

null_zpsee3cd5e5.jpg

Locals had a nice cookout by the beach, it smelled so good.

null_zpsef6b109d.jpg

Fat Tuesdays is opening up on the 24th. Not far past the Hilton.

null_zps03e46955.jpg

null_zps0a0b16a8.jpg

I'm going to head back to the ship now and see if I can get a nap in before dinner and then see what the rest of the evening brings. Ought to be another great night. The energy of the ship is high and you can tell everyone is enjoying themselves. Now lets see if I really get a nap.

null_zps7ce9c3c8.jpg

I borrowed some of McDonalds free wifi.

null_zps87765154.jpg

null_zpsaec53f23.jpg

Carnival Imagination and Fascination were our port mates today. Only three ships in port. Fascination is about to leave.

Till a later time, "Live" from the Enchantment of the Seas...

Thanks so much for this "live" review!

While I've visited these ports before, I've never been on the Enchantment!

Your review & pics are getting me sooooo excited! Only 40 more days!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Great day in Nassau. The rain rolled thru pretty quickly, but remained overcast for the most part which is probably for the best. I basically just walked around and got some conch fritters.

Where's the best place to get the fritters, and are they good?

Being the pier runner watcher that I am and since our all aboard is 11:30 I won't get quite the opportunity. So to fulfill that need for myself and those of you readers that watch too I present to you today's Carnival Fascination cruisers that almost missed the ship.

Nice young family of five. They won the Carnival lottery today.

null_zpsb341b790.jpg

null_zpse46017b5.jpg

null_zps7bcf2e19.jpg

null_zps7a580f77.jpg

Bye Bye Carnival Fascination...

null_zpsc857861d.jpg

null_zps8498f787.jpg

I'm really heading back to the ship now, I'm hungry, imagine that. So much for a nap.

Till a later time, "Live" from the Enchantment of the Seas..

Where's the best place to get the fritters, and are they good?

This place is pretty good. Tried it when I was here in December cruising on the Carnival Ecstasy.

null_zpsd522333f.jpg

But I've had good stuff from the hole in the wall places too.I got three today for a buck at the stands they had in town center and they were pretty good.

Thanks for the kind comments. "Live"trips reports are fun to do. Only down fall is the pesky wifi. Today was a chore even trying all the free wifi spots. Not sure if it was a photo bucket issue with their ap on my phone or wifi connection issues. But we push thru it. :-)

Thanks for some of the info that I have been wondering about but haven't seen the answer to yet. The eggs on the room service menu is different than Monarch and that's great.

2 questions.

Did they offer the drink package on the 3 night (I thought I heard only 4 or longer nights?)

Is that Fat Tuesdays to the right after you exit the peir shops?

Thanks again great live review!

Good Evening

After watching the Fascination pier runners I finally made my way back to the ship making my way to the My Fair Lady dining room. Tonight I had dinner with a father and son from South Carolina. They too booked this cruise last minute, a couple days out. Great dinner conversation. The rest of the table was empty, in fact a lot of the dining room was empty. Irene who took care of us said to wait till 830, it wouldn't be that quiet then.

Tonight's menu

null_zps2b60203f.jpg

Captains celebration on decks 4 & 5.

null_zps147f0201.jpg

null_zpsf8312255.jpg

null_zps946a33eb.jpg

Parade of flags

null_zps982ccd90.jpg

Tonight's towel animal

null_zpsf3eb525c.jpg

Earlier tonight saw the Haines Magic show: David & Abi. Really good show and well worth your time to see.

11-1 will be dancing under the stars poolside party. During this event they will also have a Pirate Cove Buffet from 11:30-12:30 poolside.

I'll be venturing to the various events during the night before calling it a day. All aboard is 11:30pm and we set sail at midnight.

Till a later time, "Live" from the Enchantment of the seas...

Thanks for some of the info that I have been wondering about but haven't seen the answer to yet. The eggs on the room service menu is different than Monarch and that's great.

2 questions.

Did they offer the drink package on the 3 night (I thought I heard only 4 or longer nights?)

Is that Fat Tuesdays to the right after you exit the peir shops?

Thanks again great live review!

As far as I know, drink package only on 4 nights or more.

Fat Tuesdays will be to the right walking toward Señor Frogs and Junkanoo beach. It's between Junk beach and the Hilton.