?Need for over the door shoe holder ???

RDMOREU

We will be in a Concierge level cabin on the Marina? Is it practical to bring an over-the-door plastic shoe holder to keep track of small items? TIA

I always bring one for my makeup and small items..

Jancruz1

I always bring one for my makeup and small items..

Jancruz1

Thank you for your response. I wasn't even sure - after watching the virtual tour on the Oceania site - if there was an appropriate place to hang it.

Of course, with my memory - or lack of - if I put it on the INSIDE of the bathroom door, I'll forget where it is and what I'm supposed to get out of it or put into it! Oh, decisions, decisions!!!!!

Some of us are.....ahem......a good deal more high maintenance than others, and being on the north side of fifty doesn't help any.

I often comment that our grandparents traversed continents with suitcases smaller, and lighter than the ones that we use just for toiletries. :eek:

600full-the-sea-chase-poster.jpg Still, there must be a method to packing that I never learned. I recently saw a movie Called The Sea Chase, where John Wayne played a German Ship's Captain, don't ask. Anyway, Lana Turner gets on the ship with luggage that resembles an attache case.....

Lana50s2.jpgtumblr_mbfx4lSBcz1ropclfo1_500.jpg Let's just say that she was well dressed.

I bought one (at the dollar store, thank goodness), took it on a cruise, couldn't figure out why I'd need it, and donated it to Goodwill when we got home.

Agree - We don't really ever need this? We've tried twice to justify it, but it just took up room and sort of got in the way. Of course, we are two guys, so we share 1/2 of the stuff we use (though I will never use the stuff he puts in his hair - a little class please?) :rolleyes:

Some of us are.....ahem......a good deal more high maintenance than others, and being on the north side of fifty doesn't help any.

We must cruise together soon. :) I had heard a rumour that you were on our O sailing on Aug 24 and about flipped out. Not true it turns out (say I'm wrong). That all said, Don and I would like to know if there are FOD meetings on O class ships typically?

That all said, Don and I would like to know if there are FOD meetings on O class ships typically?

Not J & S but YES they do have meetings daily on all the ships check the Currents for time & place

Archived