Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome!

UKCruiseJeff

Jeff,what's with the Coke Zero?

I can't see it going with the chicken or any other food for that matter.

Americans will disagree.

I felt a bit shakey today. Nothing to fret about Lux. But I couldn't work out whether I was drinking too much or drinking too little. So I decided to try Coke Zero for lunch to see what happens.

It transpires I was drinking too little, hence the champers with the eggy sandwiches for supper.

Coca light goes with nada

You all know my perspective

Coke gets battery corrosion off battery connections

Ps the dark chocolate was in the chili

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spin,

I don't mean to be unkind ... and perhaps I haven't drunk enough. But do I need to rearrange this into a "well known phrase or saying"!? Or are you just "demob happy!?

:confused:

:eek:

:D

Feel better Jeff,

Next time try sparking water, less chemicals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I gave her champagne, and she gave me a cuddle. It was clearly the right thing to do.

If the Germans win tonight, will they start smiling and telling jokes?

Feel better Jeff,

Next time try sparking water, less chemicals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still water,no gas

Jeff has to be careful especially when mixing certain things with eggy sandwiches.

Edited by Mr Luxury

I gave her champagne, and she gave me a cuddle. It was clearly the right thing to do.

If the Germans win tonight, will they start smiling and telling jokes?

They might but behind all this,they still want to take over the World.

Good Day

So it's going to be hotter here than in Barbados by the end of the week....how delightful, I'm already closing the blinds in anticipation!

Car blew a puncture this morning just as l was about to head down to see travel nursey for my tetanus boost...had to hitch a lift with the lodger which was quite hair raising and not to be repeated...:eek:

Nursey advised me to be aware of the Chikungunya virus in the Caribbean....I'll just stick with the chocolate martinis..:D

Bacon, eggs and fries for lunch.....tis too ot' to cook!

Happy Monday

S:)

They might but behind all this,they still want to take over the World.
Probably a fair contingent of ex-Reichers making jokes today, whichever team won.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by Mark_K

No sun in good ole Shrews just gloom and doom and chilly - took 4 legs for a walk on her leash (she's a cat by the way) and she asked to come back inside LOL.

Roast pork with crackling, home made apple sauce (not done that for over 30 years - no Bramleys in Bda), broc, cauli and baby courgettes yesterday and this evening some little beef concoction by Sir.

Expensive visit to B&Q today to get essentials for me to do lots of DIY chores.

Mary

No sun in good ole Shrews just gloom and doom and chilly - took 4 legs for a walk on her leash (she's a cat by the way) and she asked to come back inside LOL.

Roast pork with crackling, home made apple sauce (not done that for over 30 years - no Bramleys in Bda), broc, cauli and baby courgettes yesterday and this evening some little beef concoction by Sir.

Expensive visit to B&Q today to get essentials for me to do lots of DIY chores.

Mary

Dull here now Mary but very humid. Roast pork sounds delish, one of my favourite roasts...l have a Bramley here so usually make apple sauce and freeze it for the winter.

If you fancy a run out there's a very good restaurant in Oswestry in Welsh Walls, it's an old schoolhouse called The Walls.

S :)

Gosh ... everyone has been busy!

We had a "quiet day" today and yesterday ....

The beachcam down at the beach house picked up a particularly nice full moon this week ... you can still see that bleeding bird poo .... We plan to go down in a week or so for 10 days or so ... more balcony food and I beleive there's a regatta with fireworks. That little path takes us straight on to the beach ... and there's no roads or traffic down there ... just the steam train ..

CC63C078-0D1D-4D36-85AE-F1A97466B90E_zps9rc9kwjq.jpg

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

Beastly hot here in south florida!

Soon we will get our daily torrential tempesta.

The gloom sounds icily delightful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember those torrential downpours, rather refreshing in the heat although we were never there during the summer months.

S:)

Gosh ... everyone has been busy!

We had a "quiet day" today and yesterday ....

The beachcam down at the beach house picked up a particularly nice full moon this week ... you can still see that bleeding bird poo .... We plan to go down in a week or so for 10 days or so ... more balcony food and I beleive there's a regatta with fireworks. That little path takes us straight on to the beach ... and there's no roads or traffic down there ... just the steam train ..

CC63C078-0D1D-4D36-85AE-F1A97466B90E_zps9rc9kwjq.jpg

What a beautiful shot Jeff....l see no poo ;) will you have to climb a ladder to clean it orf?

Now do keep up dear, no luncheon pics today....one is slipping!!

S ;):)

What a beautiful shot Jeff....l see no poo ;) will you have to climb a ladder to clean it orf?

Now do keep up dear, no luncheon pics today....one is slipping!!

S ;):)

Funnily enough I was looking at the camera at 2am this morning and there was a couple of people on the beach with torches. i guess they were either digging for bait or razor clams. The poo will be cleaned by nature! It is very exposed there although in a micro-climate.

Just the chicken salad today with some croquet potatoes. Nothing attractive!

Good Morning Cooler Colleagues :D

Once again I'm afraid I'm playing catch up and will try to read all missed posts at some point today. I've been away in France visiting my sister in law, wine superb, food superb, company superb, weather was bloody awful!

Jeff, I have Ocado bringing some battered haddock fish fingers with my delivery tomorrow, I hope I've ordered the right ones. Now need to find a decent loaf to go with them....

Good Morning Cooler Colleagues :D

Once again I'm afraid I'm playing catch up and will try to read all missed posts at some point today. I've been away in France visiting my sister in law, wine superb, food superb, company superb, weather was bloody awful!

Jeff, I have Ocado bringing some battered haddock fish fingers with my delivery tomorrow, I hope I've ordered the right ones. Now need to find a decent loaf to go with them....

Just a shame you had to put up with the French

Here's the best bread for you add to your Ocado order

http://www.gailsbread.co.uk

Edited by Mr Luxury