Requesting Stockholder's Credit

denmarks

What has been your experience on the date it can be requested? If you try too early they tell you to wait until 60 days before the cruise. Since final payment date is 75 days before would they reject the request at that time? I just want to get it out of the way and not wait until the last minute.

What has been your experience on the date it can be requested? If you try too early they tell you to wait until 60 days before the cruise. Since final payment date is 75 days before would they reject the request at that time? I just want to get it out of the way and not wait until the last minute.

Just had mine added for an October cruise and it was first rejected as I was over 90 days fom the cruise date.I refaxed it on 90th day from the cruise and it went through.

Fax or mail in after final payment is made. Electronic applications are not accepted.

I faxed my request on July 26th for our October cruise. When I didn't receive an email confirmation of the credit I contacted Princess. The rep had me check My Cruise Personalizer - on the right side of the window - the last item on the menu. It was there alright, just where she said it would be. She said Princess no longer emails confirmations.

Happy cruising!

I faxed my request on July 26th for our October cruise. When I didn't receive an email confirmation of the credit I contacted Princess. The rep had me check My Cruise Personalizer - on the right side of the window - the last item on the menu. It was there alright, just where she said it would be. She said Princess no longer emails confirmations.

Happy cruising!

I think it is great that it now shows on the Cruise Personalizer. It is so much easier to look there than waiting for an email

Happy cruising!

Even when requesting an email confirmation by adding a cover letter to the application form, I never received an email confirmation without calling them to send it.

I'm waiting to see my SOBC on the Cruise Personalizer (also in the Travel Summary) for my application faxed 10 days ago which someone recently posted is currently taking about 2 weeks.

I think it is great that it now shows on the Cruise Personalizer. It is so much easier to look there than waiting for an email

I agree, Paul. I'm going to print a copy of the SOBC on my Personalizer and bring it with us on the cruise... just in case. ;)

Even when requesting an email confirmation by adding a cover letter to the application form, I never received an email confirmation without calling them to send it.

I'm waiting to see my SOBC on the Cruise Personalizer (also in the Travel Summary) for my application faxed 10 days ago which someone recently posted is currently taking about 2 weeks.

I am so glad to hear that someone else's OBC is taking longer to post than those who are seeing it within a week. Monday will be 2 weeks and I am still waiting to see my personalizer show credits for several upcoming cruises. Sorry for your delay. Hope mine shows up this week. Call me anxious.

I am so glad to hear that someone else's OBC is taking longer to post than those who are seeing it within a week. Monday will be 2 weeks and I am still waiting to see my personalizer show credits for several upcoming cruises. Sorry for your delay. Hope mine shows up this week. Call me anxious.

Renee, how quickly it is issued may have to do with when the cruise sails. Mine is on 10/9 & 'lamchops' is on 9/28 so maybe that's why they received their OBC quicker than me. I'm waiting until Wednesday which will be 2 weeks before calling them...I have enough time so I'll shaka for now! :D

Archived