Toiletries provided?

Goldenfox

shampoo and body wash in the shower. bar soap on the countertop.

don't count on anything else.

they've never provided conditioner on a reliable basis.

there may be other stuff in the 'basket' but don't count on anything in particular. maybe razor, toothpaste, snoring strips, other samples, but varies widely.

Yes, the offerings in the basket are iffy. You never know what you will get because they are samples provided by the marketing departments of those companies.

I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner and body wash, but their body wash is not bad. I don't ever remember getting conditioner.

I bring my own small bottle of conditioner. The shampoo in they provide always dries my hair out.

Some times you have one thing, another time it's another, but the nose strips seem to be a regular item In the basket on our last few cruises.

I noticed the nose strips too.

I bring all my needs now from shower gel, shampoo, hair spray etc in travel size or repackage my own stuff into small bottles. I've yet to run out of my supplies I brought. Doing it this way, you get to bring your favorite brands of things.

Great, thanks for the info! Good thing I thought to ask. I didn't see it posted on their site, like HAL does. You would think a cruiseline that does so many warm weather destinations and have so many pools would provide that. Ahh well, it must be one of the ways they keep prices reasonable. Thanks again for confirming!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I think you get more from a cheap hotel. I agree with the person that said throw out the basket so people get used to not getting anything. I used to like the free razor but the only thing I ever use now is the nose strip. It does not bother me too much but my DW brings up what is in there every time. she has to lug all the toiletries with her every trip like shampoo conditioner and face soap she says the ones provided are like dollar store stuff.

Archived