What is Puerto Vallarta like in April?

EboMike

I'm planning to take the 7-day cruise from LBC to Puerto Vallarta around spring break. I noticed that CCL only offers this trip in winter and early fall. I suppose PV is unbearably hot in summer?

Is it worth taking that cruise in late March/early April? I like warm weather (hey, I'm from California), although there are limits.

Is there another reason why this trip is quite cheap around this time of the year?

I've been in PV in April and once each in November and December. November and April it was a little too warm for my tastes, but nothing horrible. The weather/temperature was the nicest in December, imo.

You're from Arizona. And it was too warm for you. Now THAT scares me :)

I went to Puerto during spring break last year towards the end of April. I thought the weather was pretty hot, although I personally prefer cold weather. It wasn't unbearable, but it definitely was ideal.

I live in Southern California so I'm used to having the warm temperature plus a light breeze, but in Puerto it's just hot, no breeze.

Archived