GAPearl's Big BREEZE Review! 8 Day Southern Itinerary 9/28/13.

gapearl

Thanks for reading Rose!

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! I always have fun writing these. :)

That's a long time to wait but it will be worth it. It's a great itinerary I'm sure you'll enjoy!

Awesome! And right after your back to back on Freedom, go girl! :D

Yes ma'am, and I'm going on The Freedom again in December, I took advantage of the no single supplement they had on certain sailings, it was an offer I definitely couldn't refuse :D

Looking forward to this review. Loved your Valor review and got lots of info for our trip on the Valor this past July. We're going on the Sunshine in April and going to Aruba and Curacao for the first time so looking forward to seeing what you did in these ports.

Your Mom is so cute!!:D

Thanks so much! Glad I could help you then and help you now. I'd love to sail the Sunshine as well one day.

Totally agree with you. I have never, never been able to find anything in Ross.

Girl you've got to have plenty of time cause you have to dig in there!

Surprised a flight attendant by trade would have overweight bags. LOL

LOL IKR! You'd think I could pack a little better, but no. :cool: haha

For some reason, I cannot see your photos..getting red "X's"..the only photos showing up are the first few you posted of the ship and Grand Turk. Not sure why ????:confused::(

I'm not sure why it's showing up on your computer like that. I went to CC on my iPhone and everything was showing up fine there, so IDK. :confused:

hello gapearl, thanks for posting another review. Always love your pictures and adventures! I will probably see you on a flight on of these days, as we usually leave out of CANTON/AKRON or Pittsburgh, either way we usually have a flight change in Atlanta!

Did you enjoy the airboat ride and seeing the alligators? We did, although we may have been at a different park. I held a little alligator, too! DH was afraid to hold him, lol.

Woohoo! My favorite reviewer is at it again! Love it so far! :D

Thanks so much! Stay tuned for more!

OMG i love your reviews...thank you....i love the Breeze too!

Thanks for reading Bruce!

Wahoo!! Thanks for bringing us along on the Breeze with you! Super pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Thanks a lot! Love your reviews as well! Maybe one day I'll post "live" like you.

Yippee, Skippy, Kim. You win the prize for posting your review so quickly. I JUST told my son and daughter-in-law that you were back and hoped you would start your review soon since they are Breezing on Oct. 26.

Since Carnival kicked you off of the ship, I guess the next best way to feel you are still there is to write your review. I'm looking forward to it for myself, even if my son and dil weren't going soon.

I'm glad to get to know your mom through your review this time, too. Ok, stop reading this and keep typing in pink. (Thank you for that. There is no such thing as being too aware. )

Nice! That's just right around the corner for them!

Yeah, they kicked me off yesterday morning. Why do they always do that? :rolleyes: If only I had booked it as a back to back like I had thought about 2 months ago, I'd be having dinner on board right now. Oh well. I guess the next best thing is reliving my cruise through here.

You're the best reviewer! :) following the reading of your Valor, don't know if you will remember my comment, but I changed my cruise from the Dream to the Valor....leaving in 13 days ! :) Porto Rico, here I come! Almost doing the "single digit" dance lol

Hey there! I remember that! You still have time to switch from the Valor to the Breeze if you like this review that much too! LOL Enjoy your cruise!

I'm so excited for your review since I'll be on board soon. How did you like Twist?

Thanks for reading! You're going to have an awesome time. Twist was cool, but I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked. I was already a bit, ahem, tipsy by the time we got there. :o But the place is huge, lots of good music, chill, fun vibe. Go and have fun!

Thanks, GAPearl. We're going on the Breeze in January and I'll be reading every word of your "always terrific" reviews!

Thanks a lot! I hope you have a great cruise!

LOVE your reviews!!!! They are addicting!!!!:D:D:D More please!!!

I'm going to try to get one more installment done tonight!

My DD called me today and says"GA Pearl has her Breeze review posted" go read it!!! She went in August and we are going with her in July 2014!! Loving the review and pictures, thanks! It has made me laugh!

Edited by missdebi

I was on the Breeze the week before you were and I have actually been waiting for your review as if I never sailed her. I guess that says a lot for your reviews but you already know that.

Oh wow! I just missed you! I hope you had as much fun as I did. Which itinerary did you take? Thanks for the nice words!

Subscribing - loved your Valor review! I lived in Miami from 2001-2009, so am enjoying seeing your pre-cruise rundown too.

Thanks a lot for reading! Enjoy!

Yes ma'am, and I'm going on The Freedom again in December, I took advantage of the no single supplement they had on certain sailings, it was an offer I definitely couldn't refuse :D

Yeah I booked another cruise thanks to the no single supplement. I'll be at 9 cruises with it. I wonder if I could or should try to squeeze in one more quickie to get to platinum since there are quite a few more sailings with no single supplement still. We'll see!

Subscribed too! Your Valor review was totally awesome and love all your pictures! :)

Thank you so much! Enjoy this one!

You realize of course that I will be looking for you every time I fly now - and I fly a LOT for work - LOL. I was just in HOTlanta last month!

LOL I've met a few CC members on my flights. Once I start randomly talking cruising, CC just seems to come up.

hello gapearl, thanks for posting another review. Always love your pictures and adventures! I will probably see you on a flight on of these days, as we usually leave out of CANTON/AKRON or Pittsburgh, either way we usually have a flight change in Atlanta!

Did you enjoy the airboat ride and seeing the alligators? We did, although we may have been at a different park. I held a little alligator, too! DH was afraid to hold him, lol.

If you do run into me say hi! I enjoyed the ride indeed. It was fun. I hadn't done anything like it before. There are a few companies down that stretch of highway that offer the boat rides.

Keep it coming GAPearl. I love your reviews.

Thanks a lot! Much more coming soon!

Loving it so far. How did you decide where to stay in Miami? Is it better to fly to Fort Lauderdale instead of Miami?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Forums mobile app

I usually book through priceline bidding, but decided not to this time. I looked at all the major hotel chains websites- Marriott, Sheraton, Hilton, Holiday Inn, and Choice Hotels. It all came down to price and amenities. This hotel was the cheapest, was the biggest since it had a couch, had a fridge and microwave, free internet, free parking, free breakfast, etc. Ft. Lauderdale sometimes has more flight options and better prices than flying into Miami.

My DD called me today and says"GA Pearl has her Breeze review posted" go read it!!! She went in August and we are going with her in July 2014!! Loving the review and pictures, thanks! It has made me laugh!

That's too funny! I hope you both enjoy!

I am so glad you are doing a Breeze review! We are on her in a few weeks and your reviews are always amazing.

Thanks a lot! Same itinerary? Hope this helps to get you ready!

Hey gapearl, thanks for another review, I've always enjoyed your reviews (and all your pics) very much!! :D I can't wait for the rest of this one as I'm sailing on the Breeze at the beginning of December and am trying to learn all I can (and see as many pics as I can, haha), I'm super excited!!!! :D

Oh wow! I just missed you! I hope you had as much fun as I did. Which itinerary did you take? Thanks for the nice words!

I was on the six day and I felt cheated afterwards but I went with a group so I had to give a bit.:cool:

I enjoyed all of your other reviews. I'm on the breeze in a few weeks, and I can't wait to see all your photos. I loved the pic of your mom with her giant plate at the Cheesecake Factory. She looked overwhelmed by the huge plate :0)