Where is Rhapsody going?

PCWalton1

Whats is all this about Alaska. I'm asking about AUSTRALIA/South Pacific. She does an itinerary there too.

Oh, my mistake.

I think there are several options for ships which could replace RHAPSODY:

According to some rumors, MARINER could come to Australia/NZ from Nov 2015.

I could imagine that during the winter season VOYAGER and RADIANCE return to Australia/NZ.

Another candidate to replace RHAPSODY could be EXPLORER - she is also rumored for Asia and Austrlia.

So I think from Nov 2015 we could have three ships again:

RADIANCE; VOYAGER; MARINER/EXPLORER

Or maybe JEWEL, if she really replaces RHAPSDODY and will not be wintered in San Juan.

Radiance & Voyager will continue the downunder summer seasons, Radiance after northern winter in Alaska & Voyager after her Asian season.

Rhapsody is scheduled for our summer next year (14/15)in Aus/NZ, but will not be returning to Alaska in '15 for the northern summer, instead going to Europe. I don't see that a schedule for her after the northern summer/autumn of '15 is available, so who knows where she will be, but here's hoping we don't lose her from Oz. She is able to visit ports, including docking in Cairns, that the others are just too big for & is just a great little ship.

The ship I have heard that will be in Aus/NZ from 15/16 is Mariner. Replacement for Rhapsody, perhaps, but I'm hoping we will have all 4:D