Would you wear black patent heels with pastel pink dress?

Yoshikitty

Hello ladies!

I am currently packing for our upcoming cruise this weekend. :D

(Transatlantic NYC to Hamburg on QM2)

I have a pastel pink dress with silver threads and very light brown flower printed on it. Since it's the only dress I have with light color, I don't want to bring one more pair of shoes just because of it. Would it work if I wear black patent heels with a small black leather evening bag?? :confused::confused:

I wouldn't but that is just me. Sometimes we have to do what works for us. It would really help to see the dress and shoes together. Can you post pics?

Based on your description I would probably go with silver or bone colored heels.

Just remember most people will not look at your feet so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I wouldn't, mainly because I am fairly slender but haveBIG feet. Wearing a pale color with black shoes would make me feel like I was wearing orthopedic shoes. But, if I recall, you are tiny and it would probably work for you!

1194984776763627730left_foot_print_benji_pa_02.svg.med.png

Thanks everyone. I have my answer. :)

I have a pair of silver sandals style heels but I just don't want to bring it with me

just because of one dress. The other dresses I am bringing are all darker color.

Would a pair of nude color heels works with navy or black or green?

If yes, I think my next buy will be it, at least it will work fine with all lighter color. :D

If yes, I think my next buy will be it, at least it will work fine with all lighter color. :D

Absolutely!

Nude works with everything, I have two different nude heels which I can wear with anything.

If you'd like variety, you can always buy shoe accessories to change with your dress.

Thanks everyone. I have my answer. :)

I have a pair of silver sandals style heels but I just don't want to bring it with me

just because of one dress. The other dresses I am bringing are all darker color.

Yes! My nude heels are my most worn heels :) You can wear Nude with just about anything. Down the road- you might also want to pick up a nude pair of wedges.

If I were to only bring 1 pair of heels, it would be my nude heels. If you have a DSW, they usually carry a large selection of nude pumps. I got mine at DSW, they are by Jessica Simpson.

This weekend? The one thing I have learned is to not take NEW shoes on a vacation. You run the risk of being very unhappy if they cause you problems.

In which case...if you don't want to wear the black shoes with the pink dress...I would go buy a different DRESS. :D

The next heels I buy will be in nude :D:D

I don't know DSW, I live in Germany. But I will have a day in NYC, I am sure I can find something in Macy's?? Anyway, I will bring alone the dress as hubby likes it very much. :p

DSW is a giant shoe store! There is one in NYC- I have been to it :D Macy's will definitely have them too. Nude pumps are very popular right now, there should be a large selection!

I am so glad you posted this picture. Those shoes look almost tan and not what I would call nude. So, I am confused as to what others would think "nude" is. :o

I am so glad you posted this picture. Those shoes look almost tan and not what I would call nude. So, I am confused as to what others would think "nude" is. :o

Jessica Simpson has them labeled as "nude" :o

I have uploaded a picture of me wearing them so you can see what they look like against skin: 10468665415_cd0afd7cd1.jpg

DSC01732 by porschegrl04, on Flickr10468665415

...anything within the range of caucasion skin tone, pale to tan. They aren't nylons :).

This weekend? The one thing I have learned is to not take NEW shoes on a vacation. You run the risk of being very unhappy if they cause you problems.

In which case...if you don't want to wear the black shoes with the pink dress...I would go buy a different DRESS. :D

I agree with everyone that nude heels would be the best choice.

But I also agree with the above post.

BAD idea to buy new shoes to wear almost exclusively with all the dresses. If they end up hurting you, it could be a problem depending upon having these new shoes that you can't wear.

I'd bring a different dress in these circumstances.

JMO........

Great pic! You look very beautiful.

I think the nude shoes look really good, but it looks very pale because you have a good tan. :D

At the end, I packed the silver color heels... Don't want to risk to wear a pair of brand new shoes. Actually, I wanted to leave the pink dress behind but hubby said I look good in the dress. So, his dear wife just do whatever the hubby says. :p

We are leaving home in 5 hours! But I still need to get some sleep.:cool:

See you ladies in 2 weeks.

I'm late to the party here but in case anyone needs to know, there is a large DSW on 34th street in Manhattan, between 7th and 8th Avenues on the north side of the street.

Macy's on on 34th between 7th and Broadway.

AND there is a Famous Footwear across the street from DSW on 7th avenue.

Depending on the dress, yes...and if you google you'll see many a Prada model doing so

Hello ladies!

I am currently packing for our upcoming cruise this weekend. :D

(Transatlantic NYC to Hamburg on QM2)

I have a pastel pink dress with silver threads and very light brown flower printed on it. Since it's the only dress I have with light color, I don't want to bring one more pair of shoes just because of it. Would it work if I wear black patent heels with a small black leather evening bag?? :confused::confused:

Archived