zumba summit

pasta1

I know they have Zumba, at least on sea days. I believe it was held in the theatre.

I'm not sure about other classes, but the gym has plenty of treadmills and elipticals, 2 recumbant cross trainers, exercise bikes, and weight machines. DH said some of the weight machines weren't always working, but I had no problems with thr cross trainers.

Kathy

We were on the 10/19 repositioning cruise and they had Zumba the first day in the theater at 9am. It was packed. The next 2 sea days it was held at 9am by the pool. I do not know for sure the schedule for port days. It was not held everyday. The instructor, Amy, was not a crew member. She was a guest entertainer similar to a comedian, singer...

I teach Zumba. Celebrity has gone onto some Zumba Instructor Face Book pages and asked for resumes of instructors that would be interested in teaching on ship. Some go for 1 week, others go for multiple weeks. At one time Celebrity asked for applicants for a 6 month contract. It is difficult for an established instructor. If an instructor has a following in their home town, they are not going to take a 6 month contract since they could lose the people that they have worked hard to attract to their program.

I think Pamela was the Zumba instructor for the entire Bermuda cruise season on the Summit. She was wonderful!

Hello Everybody!

Yes! I was teaching on the Summit for the entire Bermuda season :)

Glad to know that some of you remember my name.

Thank you and happy travels!

Where are you now, Pamela? You were absolutely fantastic!!

I am at home now. I finished my contract and went back into teaching on land lol :)

This is my FB page if you, or any who took my class on The Summit, would like to be in contact with me:

http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswithpamela

Thank you very much for your words! I had a really great time meeting people from all over the world :)

I am at home now. I finished my contract and went back into teaching on land lol :)

This is my FB page if you, or any who took my class on The Summit, would like to be in contact with me:

http://www.facebook.com/fitnesswithpamela

Thank you very much for your words! I had a really great time meeting people from all over the world :)

You were the best Zumba instructor I have ever experienced. We sail on Summit again in March and I was looking forward to classes with you again. Much good luck in you teaching at home.