Princess Cay - Island Tour Question

LollyMoz

We are going to Princess Cay on our December cruise on the Ruby and are considering whether or not to take the "Rock Sound, Tarpum Bay, Scenic Drive & Lunch" tour. Just wondering if anyone has taken that tour and, if so, was it worth the $99 price tag and would you recommend it?

Thanks for any info!

• 2 months later...

. . . and would not do it again. Nor would I recommend it. It involved stopping at a lot of "tourist traps" and the lunch was what they put on your plate. Personally, I was extremely disappointed. The holes looked like ponds -- no action except for a couple of fish. The dance part of lunch was a little cheesy. If you have never visited one of the islands and wanted to see what they are like, I would then say go. You would probably end up feeling like the title of this post.

Sorry for the negativity but this is MY opinion; others will think differently.

. . . and would not do it again. Nor would I recommend it. It involved stopping at a lot of "tourist traps" and the lunch was what they put on your plate. Personally, I was extremely disappointed. The holes looked like ponds -- no action except for a couple of fish. The dance part of lunch was a little cheesy. If you have never visited one of the islands and wanted to see what they are like, I would then say go. You would probably end up feeling like the title of this post.

Sorry for the negativity but this is MY opinion; others will think differently.

I actually appreciate your opinion, thanks for sharing it.