A (mostly) Carnival Cruiser Tries Princess - a b2b on Golden Princess

Sargent_Schultz

hot chocolate is at a cost on board. Unless you get a coffee card then you get 15 espresso drinks for the card and free brewed coffee, hot chocolate and specialty tea with the card.

However saying this, on the last three Alaskan Cruises they have always had free hot chocolate and also broth up on the Lido deck for free.

thanks for the pics they are very well done and so detailed.

Vickie

hot chocolate is at a cost on board. Unless you get a coffee card then you get 15 espresso drinks for the card and free brewed coffee, hot chocolate and specialty tea with the card.

However saying this, on the last three Alaskan Cruises they have always had free hot chocolate and also broth up on the Lido deck for free.

thanks for the pics they are very well done and so detailed.

Vickie

Thanks for the info and you're welcome and thank you!

Loving your photos. I hope you toured the Midway -- I had an amazing day there a few years ago.

Thank you for the photo of the tea box. I knew they had Twinings onboard, yet every time I post that here, I'm contradicted. You have proven me correct and now I can stop doubting my sanity (well, at least on this particular issue).

Will be taking the 2 week itinerary around Cape Horn (South America) end of January aboard the Golden. Am thrilled to have your pictorial review of this ship. Never been on her. Also am impressed with how so many pix of your have no other PAX in them you must have run around taking photos before others boarded. Thank you so much. I was excited before. Now I can't wait. :D:D

Loving your photos. I hope you toured the Midway -- I had an amazing day there a few years ago.

Thank you for the photo of the tea box. I knew they had Twinings onboard, yet every time I post that here, I'm contradicted. You have proven me correct and now I can stop doubting my sanity (well, at least on this particular issue).

I didn't tour the Midway but did walk around it.

The primary tea brand was Bigelow but they did have some Lipton and Twinings.

Will be taking the 2 week itinerary around Cape Horn (South America) end of January aboard the Golden. Am thrilled to have your pictorial review of this ship. Never been on her. Also am impressed with how so many pix of your have no other PAX in them you must have run around taking photos before others boarded. Thank you so much. I was excited before. Now I can't wait. :D:D

You're welcome and thank you!

Been around Cape Horn on Carnival Splendor - it's a great cruise.

I mostly, but not always, avoid people. :)