"LIVE" (hopefully?) from Allure of the Seas, November 10th, 2013

Awesome have a blast, any sail away plans for us viewing the port webcams

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

OP:

Yeah, I'll be the one in the teal green recliner watching probable snow falling back here in Canada! So envious!!

Wave at me eh. ;)

Edited by evelyn51

Hello PhilNDebbie At Sea......see you on the 17th deck next Sunday! We are in 1704 or 1702.....can't really remember right now. Know u are doing the cabin crawl.....well have to come & check your room out too! Excited...first time on the Allure & first crown loft!

Hello to DicAnns too! We are flying in on Sundat too....but from Atlanta....

Will enjoy this thread for the next week! It's getting close!

Debbie & Steve

I will be on the Allure June 2014 so your review will keep me checking in. Thanks for posting live!

My hubby and I will be on the Allure cruise for June 29th as well....join the Meet and Mingle group already set up for that cruise. Love to meet you on the ship in June.

Just got off a B2B on the Allure on 11/3 and you now have an unlimited internet package available for $179 (less if you have Crown & Anchor discount)

This allows one device to use your user name and password at any given time. So all of your devices can use the one user name, just only one at a time.

I signed up for the last three days only and posted up a huge number of pictures to my photobucket, just set them to go and left my phone plugged in at the cabin. Took awhile but they all went up.

No more counting the minutes/dollars!

At what point do you get A Crown & Anchor discount?

Shortened time in Nassau, all aboard at 12:30, announced by captain at muster drill. No mention of changing time in st. Thomas.....more later....sail away has begun!

QQ, is it all aboard or set sail at 12.30? I think the time will be ongoing so need to change my excursion I've booked. Tx