“Live” from the "Allure of the Seas": Western - Nov 17-24,2013

When walking around the ship tonight we saw Andy.

null_zpsfb524ff5.jpg

null_zps96b45d93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Andy sure does get around. I think he may be having more fun than the rest of you. He is keeping me entertained. Your pictures are gorgeous. Are you using a camera or your IPhone5? Whatever you are using, the pictures are crystal clear. So glad you all had beautiful weather today. Have a wonderful evening and don't eat too much. Did you really eat 2 dinners last night? You go guy! How do you stay so slim?

Luvs

End of an awesome day on Labadee. So sad. :-(

null_zps1f811072.jpg

Some wonderful Island to bid us a goodbye.

null_zpsb5a3d09a.jpg

Allure has a baby. Don't you just want to pinch her cheeks?

null_zpsf2e93e49.jpg

Two gangways and very well organized. No lines.

null_zps7f6b80a7.jpg

null_zpsaaeb63b7.jpg

Andy joined us in Viking Crown for sail away. He tried to get us to get him a drink. We told him no, he must dry out.

null_zpsd39d6b53.jpg

That's all for now. My battery on phone is about to die. We are bar hopping right now. Fun night around the ship. Back later about all of today's adventures.

Finally back to my room from our bar hopping and other shenanigans . Since my last report phone has charged enough to catch you all up on Andy and his involvement with our bar hopping. Tuesdays full update will happen here shortly since I'm back in my room as long as I'm not passed out and as long as the WiFi corporates.

We have had drinks similar to this...tonight a time or two or six....

null_zps907cbe6e.jpg

Our friends in the rising tide bar waiting for us to return.

null_zps26e1094c.jpg

Andy wanting a drink

null_zps426d9478.jpg

The operator of the Rising Tide Bar loves Andy.

null_zps461640fb.jpg

Andy got mad and charged after my drink but landed wrong.

null_zps3e4c0177.jpg

He hopped out and tried again and got to my drink head first.

null_zps3236d80e.jpg

On a more serious note before Andy's adventures continue I want to make sure everyone is aware Andy is a clone of Ben the Bendyman. Ben is the original and can't be replaced. Somehow these clones get out there and it is unknown how that happens. Ben is a rascal himself but not anything like Andy. The way Andy has been acting on this ship it's no wonder he mysteriously ended up in my motel room on Saturday night. If you like Andy then you'd like Ben. One of Bens cruises can be located at the link below. Whilst its not his most recent it's a fun cruise for Ben and his butler.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1834773

Omg, that shot from the top of the zip line was AMAZING!!!! Best I've ever seen (given that I am too chicken to do the ride myself)!

Thanks for all your great shots.

Why no photo of YOU? We all want to see you onboard the allure!!

A "formal night" selfie please!!!!

If you go over to Bugsy's live there are a few pics of me in his "Live". :-) No need of a selfie. :-)

Alright I thought I was going to get to get my fun adventures into a final post for Tuesday but its just been to busy of a day. I will do a flash back to Tuesday later in the week. I must get some sleep to be able to keep up with Wednesday. :-)

LOVING post threads! Andy is the MAN! I need a travel buddy like this party animal!!! Enjoying all the reports, as said in the other thread, we all that are enjoying should make a donation to the WiFi bill!!!

Are all the drinks being enjoyed coming from the Premier Beverage package? Hd that on Celebrity Reflection this year, no other way to travel!!

Can't wait for our Oasis sail this January 25th, 2014, did Allure in 2012 and was over the top! :)

Keep enjoying and keep it coming!!!!! 32 degrees here today :mad:

Good Morning Cruise Fans!

Welcome to Day 4! Today we will visit Jamaica, we should be able to get off the ship at 10:30 am. All aboard is at 6:15. Much like yesterday it looks like the all aboards have been changed to 15 minutes earlier. Below is today's compass. Before we get to today's Compass I have to say I've really not looked at one of them since I've boarded the ship. I've been so busy I've not had the time to look and find something to do. Last night we had a fun bar hop. I briefly went into the Jazz club last night next to the Comedy lounge. I've got to say the Jazz music in there and the atmosphere in there is amazing. You can smell the leather on the leather chairs.

Today's Compass

null_zps85e6024b.jpg

null_zps85a96dab.jpg

null_zps60563961.jpg

null_zps2a42fc8b.jpg

null_zpsf57fc212.jpg

null_zpse4f25cd9.jpg

Now that you have your Compass what one thing on today's that would be a "Must Do" for you?

We are currently still sailing as we make our way to Jamaica. It's still slightly over cast as the sun drinks her coffee to finish waking up to give us another beautiful day at sea!

LOVING post threads! Andy is the MAN! I need a travel buddy like this party animal!!! Enjoying all the reports, as said in the other thread, we all that are enjoying should make a donation to the WiFi bill!!!

Are all the drinks being enjoyed coming from the Premier Beverage package? Hd that on Celebrity Reflection this year, no other way to travel!!

Can't wait for our Oasis sail this January 25th, 2014, did Allure in 2012 and was over the top! :)

Keep enjoying and keep it coming!!!!! 32 degrees here today :mad:

All drinks from the beverage package. :-)

Making our way to Jamaica is morning. Ya Mon. We sailed thru a rain storm briefly after my last post. The sun is now shining on me as I post this.

null_zps0ab2f175.jpg

Storm further out at sea

null_zpsc6044cd5.jpg

We will be in Jamaica very soon.

null_zps3b253810.jpg

null_zps87efcc88.jpg

Andy wanted to get closer to Wendy so he drank some of her Martini.

For allowing him to drink her drink he must now wear a Pink Boa.

null_zps1d49f33a.jpg

Good Morning ~ Okay I missed this one when it was first posted. Found our latest Pink Boa Cruiser... he is in :) needs a pink fedora now :) thanks for this fun photo. I will be sharing :)