“Live” from the "Allure of the Seas": Western - Nov 17-24,2013

Nice to wake up to some great posts and wonderful pictures! I noticed the absence of Escargot and see the continuing Bay Scallop gratin. Must be a lot easier for RC to purchase them in some parts of the world, but not others..

Looking forward to more this week! You really do a nice job of posting "LIVE".

The board walk is quiet this morning but has since picked up some since I took these pictures.

null_zps1e539b47.jpg

null_zpsbced6add.jpg

Room service should be here soon for my much needed coffee and some food. I'm hungry again, imagine that. These beds in the boardwalk balcony are so comfortable. Compared to my rooms on Enchantment of the Seas I rate a 2 for my bed. Allure of the Seas a 10.

Room service on the balconies seem to be the theme this morning.

null_zpsc82cd26f.jpg

When I first walked out onto my balcony this morning, Andy was already out there. Guess he know a good view one he sees one. He turned around so I could take his picture.

null_zpsa79341f5.jpg

Here's a cup of Joe for you all Boardwalk style.

null_zpsff178090.jpg

Walked into the cabin for a moment and when I returned this is what I caught Andy doing. Perhaps he is a little hung over from drinking out of my drink last night. My dog does the same thing though. I can't leave the room with a coffee cup on the table. He will bolt right for it and drink what coffee is left.

null_zps471b4c10.jpg

After my leisurely coffee and snack on my balcony I'll make my way to our CC Meet & Mingle. Following that we have a slot pull, bar hop and cabin crawl. Busy day ahead and that's not even including the ships activities. We have about 122 people that registered for our M&G. But maybe 40 at the most participate in the roll call. Alright I'm off to enjoy my coffee then get ready for today's new adventures!

Till a later time "Live" from the Allure of the Seas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Shhhhhhhh.....don't tell everyone about our "Secret Balcony". The Arizona Cruisers have the most aft 3 Boardwalk & the 5 most aft OV balconies reserved on the Oasis, deck 11, portside in 2015. We plan on that balcony being "our" group balcony! Do you think RCI would let us put a "Reserved for Private Function" on the door all week?:p:D Nah... I didn't think so. But that's ok, We're a friendly bunch and will gladly "adopt" anyone else who wants to share "our" balcony!:D

What cabin are you in? I think I missed it. You have great views. We will be in 11329. I am really looking forward to it.

Shhhhhhhh.....don't tell everyone about our "Secret Balcony". The Arizona Cruisers have the most aft 3 Boardwalk & the 5 most aft OV balconies reserved on the Oasis, deck 11, portside in 2015. We plan on that balcony being "our" group balcony! Do you think RCI would let us put a "Reserved for Private Function" on the door all week?:p:D Nah... I didn't think so. But that's ok, We're a friendly bunch and will gladly "adopt" anyone else who wants to share "our" balcony!:D

What cabin are you in? I think I missed it. You have great views. We will be in 11329. I am really looking forward to it.

Jenny: we are in 11729 in May, on the eastern itin 11329 was taken when I made my rez. So we settled for starboard side. Hope nobody is out there but us:cool: So MrFun's pics of that side included a great view of our cabin and secret balcony. Loving his and Bugsy's review!

Edited by BecciBoo

Jenny: we are in 11729 in May, on the eastern itin 11329 was taken when I made my rez. So we settled for starboard side. Hope nobody is out there but us:cool: So MrFun's pics of that side included a great view of our cabin and secret balcony. Loving his and Bugsy's review!

We made our reservations almost two years in advance! I doubt if we could have snagged that block of rooms otherwise. We enjoyed that starboard balcony for a bit on our Allure cruise last May. That is what made us decide to book our BW cabin this time. It is a delightful escape from all of the activity on the rest of the ship.:cool:

Back to the show!:D

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

In honor of all you fine folks sailing along virtually with me I'm having a Bloody Mary first thing for you all.

null_zps1de08b8b.jpg

At our M&G. We had a great Pink Boa & Pink Fedora group picture. A bunch of new members including myself. Fun, Feathers and Friends. Wendy having some fun.

null_zpseee7d4df.jpg

Drink package update. The bartender I just got my Bloody Mary from said they are aware of them but they have not started yet. Tried to get a fountain mug but that still hasn't worked in my favor. :-)

Bad photo of Monday.

null_zps3cf1832e.jpg

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

In honor of all you fine folks sailing along virtually with me I'm having a Bloody Mary first thing for you all.

At our M&G. We had a great Pink Boa & Pink Fedora group picture. A bunch of new members including myself. Fun, Feathers and Friends. Wendy having some fun.

null_zpseee7d4df.jpg

Drink package update. The bartender I just got my Bloody Mary from said they are aware of them but they have not started yet. Tried to get a fountain mug but that still hasn't worked in my favor. :-)

Bad photo of Monday.

Meet and Mingle Monday in usual spot Dazzles. Thank you Cruise Critic and RCI and Dale for these photos but of course I especially like the ones with PINK in them :) Missing my Peeps on Allure

Our CC group getting ready for the slot pull.

null_zps67dc97f4.jpg

One of our first big winners

null_zpsf7a3f148.jpg

Janey made us all proud making the big win.

null_zpsca0545f3.jpg

Our other big winner.

null_zps76724ceb.jpg

The last pull

null_zps8c4a029b.jpg

Our final winnings!

null_zps6170b8f0.jpg

Everyone won $ 14.35. Everyone got $ 14.00 and the rest we are donating to "Make a Wish". Some CC members added extra and our slot pull CC group is donating $150 to "Make a Wish".

A little extra with lunch in the MDR.

null_zps77003b16.jpg

Then whilst we were eating Andy shows up and goes for Wendy's beer.

null_zpsa3a1ed9a.jpg

null_zps8fcc1211.jpg

Settling down from his buzz.

null_zpsd714080c.jpg

This is just too HILARIOUS!!! I think your little friend, Andy, may have a problem ;)- hahahaha.

Barb

Our CC group getting ready for the slot pull.

null_zps67dc97f4.jpg

One of our first big winners

null_zpsf7a3f148.jpg

Janey made us all proud making the big win.

null_zpsca0545f3.jpg

Our other big winner.

null_zps76724ceb.jpg

The last pull

null_zps8c4a029b.jpg

Our final winnings!

null_zps6170b8f0.jpg

Everyone won $ 14.35. Everyone got $ 14.00 and the rest we are donating to "Make a Wish". Some CC members added extra and our slot pull CC group is donating $150 to "Make a Wish".

Well done with your donation to make a wish.