Allure - where to eat?

vega

Hi, we're sailing on Allure next week and wanted to find out where to eat breakfast and lunch? We've heard not-so-hot things about Winjammer, so I'm thinking about where else to go. We'll definitely try Johnny Rockets and MDR. What other places should we try?

Thanks,

Lana

Hi, we're sailing on Allure next week and wanted to find out where to eat breakfast and lunch? We've heard not-so-hot things about Winjammer, so I'm thinking about where else to go. We'll definitely try Johnny Rockets and MDR. What other places should we try?

Thanks,

Lana

no extra charge:

Solarium Bistro

Café Promenade

Park Café

Sorrento's

Boardwalk Dog House

Wipeout Café

charge:

Giovanni's Table

Izumi

For a smaller breakfast go to the Park Cafe. They have breakfast sandwiches, cereals, and a pretty good Bagel Bar with various toppings. Also the Solarium Bistro has more of a

healthy selection. And the view is nice up there. You can also do Wipeout Cafe. I haven't been there, but I think they have a pretty good selection including omelets. Of course there is always donuts on the Boardwalk..But Johnny Rockets is a favorite.

Just off the Allure and enjoyed breakfast in the MDR, Windjammer and Solarium. The food quality was good and about the same in all three venues. Off course there are also many other places for a complimentary breakfast. The only criticism of the Windjammer I had was that it can get crowded during peak times though rarely do you have to wait. On the plus the selection various foods is much greater in the Windjammer than anywhere else on the ship. I'm sure others will disagree (including my wife) but if I had to choose only one dining room for the entire cruise it would be the Windjammer.

HI all!

I just returned from the Allure too & enjoyed breakfast at the MDR, Windjammer, Solarium, Park Cafe & Johnny Rockets, all free!

For lunch I tried the Windjammer, MDR, Park Cafe (roast beef sandwich) for free & the Tapas Bar & Rita's Cantina for a fee. I didn't expect as much food as I got at Rita's for $1 or $2, so I had to flag down an acquaintance to help me eat it all!:eek: On Oasis I had tried Izumi & enjoyed that too.

Cafe Promenade is a good place to pick up little ham croissants, cakes & cookies as well as ice water & regular or decaf coffee, free.

At the MDR breakfast & lunch you can order from the menu as well as try their little buffet/salad bar.

Have a great time!

~ Jo ~ :)