Royal Princess Patters

Jetswdo

If you can scan them many of us will be so appreciative--

I just want an idea of the different shows- the show times-- also the trivia times as well --- if you could scan that first- but all would be great.

Thanks for your time and effort. Anita

Trivia times vary but all the morning ones were at 10 am. The afternoon trivias were either 3:30, 4:00, or 4:30. they had a couple at noon as well.

Night shows were 6:45 8:30 and 10:30 in the Princess Theatre and other venues (Princess Live and Vista Lounge had 7:15 9:15 and 11:15 (comedians, liars club, Majority Rules, etc.)

Trivia times vary but all the morning ones were at 10 am. The afternoon trivias were either 3:30, 4:00, or 4:30. they had a couple at noon as well.

Night shows were 6:45 8:30 and 10:30 in the Princess Theatre and other venues (Princess Live and Vista Lounge had 7:15 9:15 and 11:15 (comedians, liars club, Majority Rules, etc.)

SO happy to see the late shows!

I hope they keep up that schedule.

i.have patters posted on my flickr page (link in my signature). While they're not the Ft. Lauderdale - Caribbean type, they might be useful in figuring times. If you decide to look, just click on the link in my signature. Each cruise has it 's own folder.....:):):)

Bob

Here is Day 1. If this is acceptable I will do the rest this afternoon.ImageUploadedByForums1385920766.441532.jpg.ab0e2a8da37d219201733d8c376437cc.jpg.

In addition , I probably will not do the last page for every day because there really isn't much difference that I could tell, but I might make page 2 and 3 separate images.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

ImageUploadedByForums1385920742.033010.jpg.edf85fdfdae94351fbc8553516a2efc9.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1385920757.512207.jpg.832d84d52af1330306fbe23f66f5e39e.jpg

Can someone please post the Patters from ft. Lauderdale sailings on the Royal?

Thanks kindly, Anita

I've scanned and Flickr'd all six Patters from our Nov 10 Eastern Caribbean sailing out of FLL. I scanned them as JPGs, rather than PDF for ease of viewing, but they're hi-res so they should read quite well.

Pls let me know if I cocked something up and the link doesn't work, I don't use Flickr much. ;o)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/110323674@N02/

Happy reading...

Jeff

I've scanned and Flickr'd all six Patters from our Nov 10 Eastern Caribbean sailing out of FLL. I scanned them as JPGs, rather than PDF for ease of viewing, but they're hi-res so they should read quite well.

Pls let me know if I cocked something up and the link doesn't work, I don't use Flickr much. ;o)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/110323674@N02/

Happy reading...

Jeff

Thanks for posting your patters!

Happy reading...

Jeff

Jeff,

Thank you so much for taking the time to scan the Patters from the Royal. Although many of the entertainers, movies, etc. will change by my sailing date in March, I now have an outline of the activities offered.

Kathy

As Kathleen made note, even though the entertainer change, usually the activities are at about the same time--- I just changed my spa times as to not interfere with the usual trivia activities- which are my favorite on sea days. Without seeing the Patters in advance, it would have just been a guess- and may be difficult to change desired spa times once on the ship...

Thanks so much for posting those Jeff. It helped immensely. I'll have to check Dave's out as well to see the differences. We too are interested in the show times and details so we can decide what to see and plan dinner reservations accordingly.

Thanks again,

Dennis