Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

Dave - we just got off the ship this morning. If you haven't already, sign up for the Winemaker's Dinner. In my opinion, one of the best values on the ship!

No doubt about it! Wonderful food, great evening. It isn't going to be that price for long!!!!!!

Cheers, Denise.

Edited by dchip
Auto correct!

My final destination after a round of 'eats' was my lovely Inside stateroom, C406.

I know that there are many who were very enthusiastic about the chances of me getting an upgrade, but it was not to be.

The sideways Inside cabin is wonderful and I absolutely love the layout, the storage, and the bathroom, even with the toilet paper thingy mounted where it is. No problem.

I'm sitting in Crooners and someone just took a misstep near the Olive Piano and hit the floor face first. He's holding a napkin over this face and they've called for the doctor.

Emergency Drill is at 3:15 and my station is the Vista Lounge. Yeah. :rolleyes:

Then Sail Away.

I'll keep posting as long as I can.

I'm so glad that I booked Royal Princess for two weeks. :D

I'm sitting in Crooners and someone just took a misstep near the Olive Piano and hit the floor face first. He's holding a napkin over this face and they've called for the doctor.

We sat in Crooners one afternoon and watched person after person trip over that small riser the piano sits on. Even after watching people trip on it, I did the exact same thing as we were leaving :eek:. They need to put a railing around it to stop everyone from tripping.

This is so exciting that you're finally on the Royal. I'm so excited and happy for you Dave. I'm so happy you didn't cancel. Thanks for posting the photos, especially the one of the food item you had at the Ocean Terrace Bar!

My final destination after a round of 'eats' was my lovely Inside stateroom, C406.

I know that there are many who were very enthusiastic about the chances of me getting an upgrade, but it was not to be.

I'm so glad that I booked Royal Princess for two weeks. :D

Glad you love your cabin, anyway! I'm also one that called Princess on your behalf, and they assured me they had been following your thread and you would have a great experience. Maybe it will be next week's cruise that Princess may shower you with thanks, and hopefully a surprise. If not, you are blessed to have 2 weeks on board.

Looking forward to sailing next week myself!

Sue