Classic Drink Package List

BostonBoatBoy

Attached is a listing we received from Celebrity while sailing on the Eclipse on our recent 14 night cruise which began on 11/16/13. It is a detailed list of the beverages in the Classic Alcohol Package. Not all bars onboard had all the listed beverages, but you could find them if you tried, or the bartenders would offer you a substitute.

Classic Drink Package List as of 11.16.13.pdf

Attached is a listing we received from Celebrity while sailing on the Eclipse on our recent 14 night cruise which began on 11/16/13. It is a detailed list of the beverages in the Classic Alcohol Package. Not all bars onboard had all the listed beverages, but you could find them if you tried, or the bartenders would offer you a substitute.

Thanks!!!

After further inspection of the list, I am hoping it is not complete.

I don't see the specialty teas and the other coffee drinks listed :confused:

I also don't see Corona or Heinecken (spelling?) Still pretty good list.

These drinks I mentioned were included in the classic package back in June of this year. The rest looks similar.

Wow! I wasn 't expecting to see such a long list. :p

Mmmm Godiva. I could drink that by the pint! I've been known to blow a hundo just on Jag shots, too (not proud of that, but it happens).:D

Do you know if they consider mixed drinks with multiple liquors within the classic package? For example, I'm a big fan of Iron Butterflies. Baileys+Kahlua+Vodka. I wonder if that would be included, or if I'll be ordering a shot of each and mixing my own (since I have the classic package vs premium pgk).

After further inspection of the list, I am hoping it is not complete.

I don't see the specialty teas and the other coffee drinks listed :confused:

I also don't see Corona or Heinecken (spelling?) Still pretty good list.

These drinks I mentioned were included in the classic package back in June of this year. The rest looks similar.

I was thinking the same thing on the beers. I like a corona Also! Am I missing the tequilas?

Thanks so much!

Well guess I will being doing Coors Light since they don't have Miller Lite

Thanks for posting this Bostonboatboy, impressive list! I'm thrilled to see Tanqueray included. Much more choice than I had anticipated for wine selection as well. Thanks again for taking the time to share this.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 months later...
...I don't see the specialty teas and the other coffee drinks listed :confused:...

The specialty coffees are listed in the Water/Sodas/Juices section of the list. As I recall, the menu at cafe al Bacio shows what's included in what package but it's a little confusing.

Here is a link to a prior posting I made on the coffees and other items on the Café al Bacio menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=39322013#post39322013

Edited by Lsimon

Why don't they bring Miller Lite back on board? We sail every year with Celebrity. I always hear people asking for it on our cruises. Sure wish I could get the beer I prefer!

They have Miller Lite onboard (my son gets it every day) but for some reason they consider it "premium".

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app