Saturday, December 14, 2013: Westerdam Sail-Away

innlady1

I hope your new puppy (Mr. Marley) is more well behaved than our Jasper. I was trimming the tree today and heard him underneath it...chewing a light bulb. Now I can't find the remote to the Bose CD player. He's a pistol. Chewed my laptop charger the other day so I've been relegated to my old netbook while I await deliver of the new charger. We've had a lot of dogs...and NEVER one like this!

I hope your new puppy (Mr. Marley) is more well behaved than our Jasper. I was trimming the tree today and heard him underneath it...chewing a light bulb. Now I can't find the remote to the Bose CD player. He's a pistol. Chewed my laptop charger the other day so I've been relegated to my old netbook while I await deliver of the new charger. We've had a lot of dogs...and NEVER one like this!

My daughter's dog is 2, and when she stayed here, she went into my closet and dragged out a HAL bag filled with shoes and once she got it out of the closet, she began to chew up one of my shoes. She's eaten lots of my daughter's shoes.

Yum, I love dark chocolate. I have some favourites from the UK with peppermint cream inside..... lovely!

Russell Stover chocolates are on sell right now in our grocery store. Normally an 8 ounce box sells for $9.99 US. For the last couple of weeks we have only been paying $5,99 US. So we bought 4 boxes of the dark chocolate.

We also get 87 % cacao chocolate bars at a store called Aldi's.

He's actually pretty good - of course he has enough bones to sink a battleship :) He likes my green boots that I use to take him out. Quite often he sleeps on them but then you blink - and well, you can guess :)

He hasn't touched my chargers but I confess - I keep a pretty heavy eye on the guy.

He is getting HUGE teeth. Have never found one on the floor yet. I think he eats them:eek: why not? he'll eat anything:rolleyes: