Sunday, December 15, 2013 - Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away...

innlady1

Somebody has passengers arriving at 5 from the airport. Weather related delays?

most likely - I am actually surprised at how many flights are going today.

None out of here and 1,000's cancelled yesterday so some are very lucky indeed!

most likely - I am actually surprised at how many flights are going today.

None out of here and 1,000's cancelled yesterday so some are very lucky indeed!

Normally I would have made a comment about flying in a day early but these people might have had reservations for yesterday or even before. As much of North America as this storm affected there is no telling.

Normally I would have made a comment about flying in a day early but these people might have had reservations for yesterday or even before. As much of North America as this storm affected there is no telling.

so true

Listening to Royal Princess is enough to make me give Princess another try :)

"Love...so patient and true...come on board...we're expecting you..."

Isn't that how it goes? I keep thinking they're going to finish the song....lol!

I would have thought that the Love Boat theme was automated - push one button and it plays but each time they play it, it sounds a little different. The first time each week always sounds off-key in places to me (and this is from someone who can't carry a tune in a bucket).

"Love...so patient and true...come on board...we're expecting you..."

Isn't that how it goes? I keep thinking they're going to finish the song....lol!

Lyrics

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/The-Love-Boat-lyrics-TV-Theme-Songs/39AF893AC31ABBF0482572A4000B4975

I always want them to finish it, too!

Well, it is nearly 6 pm here - so although Master Marley did not send good enough vibes today - he still has to fed ;)

I'll try to slip back later but for the time being the dogs have to be taken care of.

thanks Sheila for starting the thread and to Lou and Dave for a great webcam as always.

And of course to my fellow sail a way addicts who make this fun:D

signing off for now from our snowed in part of New Brunswick - as the snow keeps coming down!

I would have thought that the Love Boat theme was automated - push one button and it plays but each time they play it, it sounds a little different. The first time each week always sounds off-key in places to me (and this is from someone who can't carry a tune in a bucket).

I was wondering the same - if they just push one button, or if they play the music! I imagine it's just one button, but the horns have to warm up!

I think I had better get on with things, too. Can't spend all day dreaming about cruising! See you next time, and thanks all, and Lou and Dave.

Edited by Vict0riann