MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away, Dec. 29, 2013

aliaschief

:confused: Why quote just me? Sorry but not understanding why others can post what they also heard and not be pointed out as you have me...:confused:

Joanie

Don't worry about it Joanie.

It happens to me a lot as well.

There can be 10 (an example) above making a similar statement -- and I seem to get selected that they quote.

Wow, Joanie, how do you manage to get three quotes in your post? I have never figured out how to do that. (Sorry for quoting you..)

I would like to know too! I saw that Sarah (she of the famous photo live reports) does that too.

I can only do two :confused:

I have the same problem - I tried multi quoting Joanie's reply with these and as you can see it didn't happen. Oh well, I don't multi quote that often, but sometimes it would be nice ;)

Checking in . . .

Bruce

hey Bruce nice to see you - hope you had a good holiday and Happy New Year! I want you to know that you have spoiled me so we are booking the Oasis again for 2 roll calls - the expense is all your fault :p

He said he would be waving an orange flag with a lion on it but I don't know where.

oh yes, now I remember! Our Dutch national oranje soccer flag. That should be easy to spot. I used that one as well at our sailaway, they saw us right away. Orange is a great colour for that.

hey Bruce nice to see you - hope you had a good holiday and Happy New Year! I want you to know that you have spoiled me so we are booking the Oasis again for 2 roll calls - the expense is all your fault :p

Hi Jacqui! What's that thing going for now?

Bruce

Hi Jacqui! What's that thing going for now?

Bruce

Too much :p $1399 but the funny thing is they haven't beefed up the cost of the extras (yet). Better be careful in case HAL reads this too - as I can't book our 2015 cruise yet. I need another couple for our Maasdam cruise - want to come along? LOL. They are now clear on the hours though which is good 10 -2 pm.