MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away, Dec. 29, 2013

aliaschief

I would like to know too! I saw that Sarah (she of the famous photo live reports) does that too.

I can only do two :confused:

Ann, where you see the Quote there is a button next to it with " on it, you click on that on each of the posts that you want to quote and then when you go to post a reply those will be in the body of your message box. Then you can either type above or below them.

Joanie

I clicked on three, but it only posted the second and third! For the third, do you click on the "Quote" button?

Did you all hear tooting. I've had both Port Everglades and Port Canaveral open but didn't think I could get sound from both. Doesn't seem to be anybody who would be tooting in Port Everglades now, must have been the Carnival ship leaving Canaveral.

Roy

That's exactly what happened!:o knuckledragger me forgot the Dutch soccer flag so I took a white towel of surrender instead ;) See y'all next week; Happy New Year!

oen! :D Have a wonderful cruise!

Gelukkig nieuwjaar en de allerbeste wensen voor 2014!

Did you all hear tooting. I've had both Port Everglades and Port Canaveral open but didn't think I could get sound from both. Doesn't seem to be anybody who would be tooting in Port Everglades now, must have been the Carnival ship leaving Canaveral.

Roy

no tooting....I only have PE open

That's exactly what happened!:o knuckledragger me forgot the Dutch soccer flag so I took a white towel of surrender instead ;) See y'all next week; Happy New Year!

Have a great cruise and wonderful New Years, we did see you with the white towel of surrender.:D:D:D

I clicked on three, but it only posted the second and third! For the third, do you click on the "Quote" button?

Yes:) that's how I get all 3 in one. I will try in a moment to see how many I can get in one post.

So please bear with me y'all as my next post wil be a test.

Joanie

You are forgiven ONLY if you and your child bride have a wonderful time!

Yes:) that's how I get all 3 in one. I will try in a moment to see how many I can get in one post.

So please bear with me y'all as my next post wil be a test.

Joanie

thats how you do it! I have three! I have three! I did the '' buttons and then post reply. But you do quote instead. Ha.

thanks!

EDIT: Nope. Still have TWO. I give up.

Edited by monina01