Oh my gosh-my ship pin~!!!!

mitsugirly

Me and some of the other roll call members were discussing the ship pins during the cruise and have even discussed it after the cruise (they have 1 of a ship I don't have yet that I have been on and I was going to check for 1 extra one that they might need)......

AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT.....I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY SHIP PIN FROM OUR JEWEL CRUISE we just took 2 weeks ago. What the heck??? We had the worse room steward, but geesh, no ship pin?

Anyone know if I can email or call NCL to get my pin? What can be done? I want my pin :tear: Anyone had this problem before and was able to get one?

We did not get Star pins in October. I didn't know about the pins so didn't ask onboard.

Edited by NMLady

I usually give mine away to cruisecritics who need one. I mailed a bunch of the no longer in service ships and the old pins to one who collected them...under the condition I better not see them on eBay, lol. I gave some away again a few years ago, but I never got the Epic or Breakaway when sailed.

Below is what I just found in my drawer if anyone wants them:

Dawn (the blue and gold colored pin)

The new ones with the ship hull:

Jewel (2)

Star (2)

Jade (2)

Pearl (1)

If you want one, give me your email and I will write you so you can give me your mailing address.

coka

I would love to have Star. How nice of you to offer. I'd happily reimburse postage.

MaryK57 at yahoo.com

Kim' date=' The Spirit pin you need in sitting on my bedside table on a card with your name on it still.....just need an address. Email me!

Did you find a Pearl one for me?[/size']

Awesome. I'll email you on fb. I looked at my pins and for some reason we only received 1 Pearl pin that cruise. I'm wondering if it's because they don't even have Sam listed on the cruise and I had to contact them the other day to get that cruise put on his latitudes account. :cool:

Kim' date=' The Spirit pin you need in sitting on my bedside table on a card with your name on it still.....just need an address. Email me!

Did you find a Pearl one for me?[/size']

Do you still need a Pearl pin? I have 1 I can easily send you. Just let me know.

Actually will be in Texas in less than 6 weeks. LOL

Edited by B6ConMe

I'd love to have a Star one, if you have any left. I'll pay postage. goatlady at xplornet.com

I usually give mine away to cruisecritics who need one. I mailed a bunch of the no longer in service ships and the old pins to one who collected them...under the condition I better not see them on eBay, lol. I gave some away again a few years ago, but I never got the Epic or Breakaway when sailed.

Below is what I just found in my drawer if anyone wants them:

Dawn (the blue and gold colored pin)

The new ones with the ship hull:

Jewel (2)

Star (2)

Jade (2)

Pearl (1)

If you want one, give me your email and I will write you so you can give me your mailing address.

coka

You mean I could actually SELL mine on EBay?!;)

Seriously, what do people actually DO with these pins? Give me some ideas please! They are currently cluttering up my jewelry box. I suggested my DH put his on a "cruise" hat, and that was quickly shot down. Not sure why people are so crazy to get them.

I'm still hoping someone will take pity on me and send me a Norwegian Sky pin -- old or new version. It's the only one I'm missing. I would be happy to trade an old style NCL Dream or Pearl for it. Happy to pay postage, but refuse to go to Ebay!

Hello,

I sent an email to mitsu girly, pizza lady, goat lady, and the Mary Kay lady, lol.

It will say the ship pin you asked for in the subject heading and look for an aol email that has quest for Coka in it.

Coka

It is so unfortunate that Norwegian seems to be hit or miss when it comes to having the pins for you in your cabin.

I got a Sun one and thought how cool it will be to keep in my jewelry box. My goal is to sail every NCL ship. Now I realize I am missing Epic and Breakaway because I was so caught up in enjoying the cruises that I didn't think to ask on board...

I just e-mailed that latclerical address...hope they respond. I certainly cannot afford to repeat cruises just to get a pin, lol.

Hello,

I sent an email to mitsu girly, pizza lady, goat lady, and the Mary Kay lady, lol.

It will say the ship pin you asked for in the subject heading and look for an aol email that has quest for Coka in it.

Coka

I just checked my email (and the spam) and didn't get your email. But I believe that pizzalady sent me a Jewel one out in the mail today. :)

Gosh I love you people. We are one big cruising family and so helpful to each other. :D

It is so unfortunate that Norwegian seems to be hit or miss when it comes to having the pins for you in your cabin.

I got a Sun one and thought how cool it will be to keep in my jewelry box. My goal is to sail every NCL ship. Now I realize I am missing Epic and Breakaway because I was so caught up in enjoying the cruises that I didn't think to ask on board...

I just e-mailed that latclerical address...hope they respond. I certainly cannot afford to repeat cruises just to get a pin, lol.

Well now you just took the fun out of everything. I say it's time to do a REPEAT! :p :D

I RECEIVED MY JEWEL PIN TODAY!!! :D

MANY, MANY THANKS TO PIZZALADY!!! <3

Now I just need that Spirit pin (ah hem ma'am) and my collection will be complete so far. :)

Glad you got it. ...neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, or freezing cold keeps the postman from doing their job--or however that goes!

Edited by pizzalady1

Great to see people getting their pins! I mailed out pizzalady's and maryk57's pins today. Goat lady's email kicked back as undeliverable. Will see how fast they get there with all the ice they are managing around here.:eek:

Coka

It's a pin that is given as a souvenir to Latitudes members that have completed at least one NCL cruise.

See here: http://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/rewards-points-and-benefits

So how do you ever get one for the first ship you were on (to complete your collection), especially if you never plan on sailing her again?

So how do you ever get one for the first ship you were on (to complete your collection), especially if you never plan on sailing her again?

You answered your own question - you need to sail her again.

That's how it should go in theory - in reality (as seen in this thread) you can get the pin even from NCL by asking nicely.

You answered your own question - you need to sail her again.

That's how it should go in theory - in reality (as seen in this thread) you can get the pin even from NCL by asking nicely.

Sorry, the Epic was too disappointing to sail on again (hence the question). The Sun is more my style of ship which is why I have two cruises set up on her. My question was more in line with staying within the rules sinces it seems you're not supposed to get one for your first sailing but I will email the above address though (wrote the post prior to reading the entire thread) and ask kindly. Thanks for the info all!