Did NCL replace the fruit bowl with Godiva chocolates on the suites on every ship

maja651

I'm wondering the same thing. On our Star cruise in Sept we had both the fruit bowl and the Godiva chocolates in the suite. I thought the chocolates were the Latitudes Gold/Platinum gift. I hope so since we are not in a suite on the Jade in March and would hate to no longer see the Godiva box of chocolates.

The box of Godiva chocolates is the latitude gift. Our Haven suite always had a bowl of fresh fruit.

Darcy

The Ma'ams mentioned they did not have a bowl of fruit in their recent Jewel cruise. That's why I asked the question. In April on the Epic, we had the fruit bowl.

We had the chocolates the first day. Then we got a fruit bowl with our afternoon treats that the butler brought the second day. He kept it refreshed, always noticing what DH ate from it and replacing that. I was not much into the suite treats brought every day and didn't want to go into 'food overload'. :p

We received the chocolates on the Pearl in Sept. no fruit basket which is fine with us' we only ever ate the banana's the rest of the fruit was put outside the door same for the strawberries just don't need all that food and you can get fruit of the buffet

anytime.

Forgot to add we are Platinum members.

Edited by Ilovesailing