Dr. Seuss? Really?

Apparently that is what a lot of people are doing. Carnival has to offer rock bottom prices to fill the ships. So they have to lower the experience. They should just raise prices to a point where they offer a decent cruise. Other lines do it and sail full.

And don't call their experience 2.0 or anything.0

Edited by Phlybice

Thanks for the confirmation! :)

Yay for twinkies!

I have my copy of The Cat in the Hat of 1957 (not a first edition, darn) right here with me and no where in the book is there any mention that Thing One and Thing Two are related to each other much less twins. Let's remember this is a work of fiction from a man who lived here in La Jolla, CA people. ;)

Things.jpg

I have my copy of The Cat in the Hat of 1957 (not a first edition, darn) right here with me and no where in the book is there any mention that Thing One and Thing Two are related to each other much less twins. Let's remember this is a work of fiction from a man who lived here in La Jolla, CA people. ;)

Things.jpg

Its usually peretty easy to I D twins. They look alike. And these two look alike as well.

Not sure how to I D a gay thing, and certainly don't remember that topic in and Suess book.

I have my copy of The Cat in the Hat of 1957 (not a first edition, darn) right here with me and no where in the book is there any mention that Thing One and Thing Two are related to each other much less twins.

All I know is that when we were born, we were labeled "BABY A" and "BABY B". Now, clearly the Things aren't specifically Babies, so substitute BABY for THING and then A & B for 1 & 2 (basically the same thing.) And we did indeed look very alike. (Most couples- of any nature- don't look that close to identical regardless... cuz they aren't related. But Twins are, and do!)

I rest my case. :D

Edited by TwinPrincessMermaids

Actually you and others didn't "get" my post at all, but that's ok. I'll give you a hint: they are both male.

Way to burst my bubble...I thought it was funny and took it as I did.

At least I got a good laugh out of what I THOUGHT you were trying to post.

It's the little things....

Geeeeez:p

Im not saying i do not like Dr. Seuss. But its csrtainly not what i look forwrd to on a cruise... So many other things... Like steel drums... Would have been must better tomspend the $s on before The Cat in the Hat...

Bring back the traditional necesseties, THEN add the other things...

Again, just my two cents...

Ok, i have nothing against dr. Seuss... But really Carnival?

How about listening to actual feedback on what cruisers want... You know... Better shows, more live entertainment instead of cheap Djs, etc...

I mean maybe steel drums again when you get on a Caribbean cruise and not Gangnum Style... Who would have thought it!

I love Carnival gut sheesh... Ive never once booked a cruise thinking "Gosh i sure hope there is someone there to read 'Green Eggs and Ham' to me..."

Just my opinion...

Com' on OP this idea was intended for kids not adults to enjoy.

I'm sorry it does nothing for you, but for me it will be great. I've got a 5 year old that loves Dr. Seuss. We have our next cruise booked for this March on Sunshine and it will be my sons 3rd cruise, our 6th. I hope it is up and running by then.

Com' on OP this idea was intended for kids not adults to enjoy.

I agree, and I get it. All I am saying is, before spending a few million in licensing Dr. Seuss for kids that are too young to remember their cruise anyhow...

Try spending a few million bringing back some of the NEEDED cutbacks that they have made over the last few years. I mean a Caribbean Cruise with no Caribbean Music for example...

After bring back what your customers are BEGGING for, then bring on the Dr. Seuss...

I agree, and I get it. All I am saying is, before spending a few million in licensing Dr. Seuss for kids that are too young to remember their cruise anyhow...

Try spending a few million bringing back some of the NEEDED cutbacks that they have made over the last few years. I mean a Caribbean Cruise with no Caribbean Music for example...

After bring back what your customers are BEGGING for, then bring on the Dr. Seuss...

I'm all for steel drums and live music again on the Lido Deck. And improved entertainment since so many say it's bad on alot of the ships. But maybe something will be coming down the pike with regard to that. Who knows how long this deal was in the works. It's a good addition for kids. And Carnival generates a ton of revenue from families. And as far as kids not remembering, they remember more than you think.