Live from the Star Princess to Hawaii - Lewie Style

2ndCitySue

I have a question about the dining room menus. We are doing this voyage in a few weeks. My question is, do they have a Hawaiian menu some nights, or do they have the usual themes, Italian, Landfall, etc??

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Every night there is one "Hawaiian" themed main course and usually an appetizer. They still do the other themes but add on Hawaiian based choices.

There used to be tropical inspired food on the Hawaiian cruises (those items marked with a pineapple on the menu), but on our December 2012 Hawaiian cruise, I didn't see these.

• 2 months later...

For those of you who have had such enjoyment traveling with or reading about travel with Aunt Sue and Lewie, I want to share some sad news. Sue returned home from her last cruise ill and passed away in the middle of March. She will be missed by all whose lives she touched.

For those of you who have had such enjoyment traveling with or reading about travel with Aunt Sue and Lewie, I want to share some sad news. Sue returned home from her last cruise ill and passed away in the middle of March. She will be missed by all whose lives she touched.

I am just stunned to read this sad, sad news. I am just new to Princess and haven't even traveled my first cruise on Princess yet but it will be on the Star soon so when I saw this review I read it and enjoyed it. Then I came to the last post-yours-and it just shocked me. Thank you for the update and I'm again very sorry to read this news.

Our condolences to Lewie and the whole family...yes Aunt Sue touched many lives, many who never got to meet her but only knew her thru her posts.

She will be missed. RIP Aunt Sue

My heart just sunk! I was a true follower of Aunt Sue and Lewie! Even helped to point out places for Lewie to find the right kind of trinkets to take home on one of the cruises.

I will miss hearing of their travels, but hope that her last travel up to heaven was peaceful. My prayers and thoughts are with Lewie and the family.

I have never posted on this site before but have always enjoyed Aunt Sue and Lewis' postings. My thoughts and prayers are with Lewie and all the family.

So sorry to hear such sad news .