luggage tag holder?

jaggin

I have a set of these. They have worked great so far. Easy to read and they keep the paper dry in case if it is out in the rain. http://www.amazon.com/Cruisetags-Cruise-Ship-Luggage-Tags/dp/B007UXMQXO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391215824&sr=8-2&keywords=cruise+luggage+tag

Yep - those are the ones we use too. Been using them for at least 4 years - they are GREAT!!

You can buy them from the Cruise Critic Store: http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46

The ones for Carnival are the larger size. I bought two of each size and a couple more for Christmas gifts. They work pretty well!

Huh...good to know!

I have the "large" ones which fit perfectly the Carnival tags. But I have use them for our NCL cruises too and they work just fine! ;)

Take my luggage tags and put clear shipping or strapping tape on them on both sides. Fix them to bags and they are waterproof and strong enough that they haven't been ripped off yet. Works great for us. Also always put one on my carry on in case it ever gets separated from me. ( Actually that is for my other half.) LOL

I go mine from Amazon and they work great. We have to fly to our departure port the day before our cruise so I have them all ready to attach to our luggage the next morning. Very convenient and don't have to remember a stapler:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Print them, then go to Staples and get them plastified for a couple of bucks.

:)

Or you can get some self-sticking laminating sheets from Walmart or Staples, etc. and laminate them yourself. I do this every cruise. I use cable ties to attach them so they can't come off.

I have a set of these. They have worked great so far. Easy to read and they keep the paper dry in case if it is out in the rain. http://www.amazon.com/Cruisetags-Cruise-Ship-Luggage-Tags/dp/B007UXMQXO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391215824&sr=8-2&keywords=cruise+luggage+tag

These work well. I attach them with two zip ties per tag.

You guys print your tags black and white or color??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I print ours in color might help and might not when porters sort them. (Then use Packing tape and hole punch at home, then zip tie before leaving for the port).