Brittania - register interest

veedee

I'm more interested in what this will mean for the rest of the fleet in terms of pricing and destinations. P&O now have to find 4000 more pax every two weeks (ish). Filling Britannia won't be a problem but filling Ventura and Azura may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I don't quite understand some people's thinking regarding this ,the prices at the moment are very good and we have just pre-registered our grade to guarantee this , because that what it basically means ,you can then choose a few cabins of preference and on the 27th march if you don't like the cabin you have been slotted for that grade you can put forward these and if any of these are available you can ask for them.. it sounds like there are opportunists out there that want to pre-register on the understanding they can choose their cabin without putting any money forward, :(

Hi all.well,I'm happy with the price and with pre reg with P&O.we are on the maiden voyage in the grade of cabin we want.ok,no cabin number yet but so what and remember,on the opening day the prices will go up if you don't get in there first with your booking.this happened last time. I don't know what the problem is with paying a depoist to P&O.when you know you are on the cruise you want.

had anyone had the britannia book yet.? David

For anyone interested this is the size of a standard balcony on the Royal, this cabin is actually an accessible one hence the ramp, but they are all this size, and Britannia will be the same.

decks.php?ship=Royal%20Princess%20III

Is it me or is that small? Hubby would have to dangle his legs over the top to relax --- there would appear to be more room on an aeroplane ! :eek:

• 1 month later...

The prices did go up on the first day of sale.....I have a a cabin on my own and would have had to pay another 700 ish, and the rest of my family would have had to pay another 200 each.......

• 2 weeks later...