2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Probably due to the loss of Century!:eek:

I believe it's one of the mostly likely reasons. Tough to sail everywhere folks hope for, with 1 less ship. That's why I do not agree with their decision... but it's a done deal.

Edited by Host Andy

Not sure how others in Australia are managing to take advantage of the early release opportunities but I am frustrated! Am trying to book the same accessibility cabin on Solstice on her B2B2B repositioning cruises that return her from Seattle to Sydney via Hawaii in September/October 2015. Booked the Alaska cruise leg after the early release date so was able to do that by ringing the Australian booking number. I have three future cruise vouchers which I bought inboard in December especially for this purpose. I am not saying that booking the first leg was an easy process but we got there.

I have been waiting for the other two legs to release and they are available for pre release purchase now. The CC number in My Celebrity is an American number so I rang the Australian booking number. After being told by the young man (based in South America) several times that it was not possible to book these cruises as they were not on his computer yet, which would be true, I asked him to speak to someone about how Australians can book through the early release. He put me on hold for quite some time and then returned to me saying he was speaking to his colleague in Australia and put me on hold again. He finally returned to me and said he was still working with his colleague in Australia to make the two bookings and would email me the confirmations. I made sure he had all the relevant details and he ended the call.

Of course, I have not received any confirmation emails and the booking numbers do not show up if I try to add them to my cruises on My Celebrity. I now won't be able to ring again until Tuesday, due to work commitments. I know I can wait until the general release but I really want the same accessibility cabin for all three legs. I can't really afford to ring America directly.

Jennie

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey Jennie,

We have never had any luck with the Australian call centre. I've sent an email request explaining the exact sailings and category I want to book but I haven't received a response.

I have a feeling we will end up waiting for the public release. I only wish that when the previews opened that we could just log into our Captains club membership and be able to book online.

- Jacinta

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

Can anyone tell me what date the Singapore to Hong Kong cruises are scheduled for?

Will be on reflection in 2 weeks and thinking of booking onboard for my 50th at the end of 2015, just need to let some friends know before I get inboard and see what they think.

Thanks for your help:)

I've been following the deployments watching for 2016 South American cruises and I believe Celebrity released them this week ( I think). At least it seems like the last time I checked, only the 2015 cruises were posted, and the February 2015 was at a not terrible $2700 or so for a balcony. I just looked this morning, and the 2016's are now in there in that ballpark, but the 2015's appear to have jumped by $1000 or more!! Am I imagining things or has anyone else caught this?

Can anyone tell me what date the Singapore to Hong Kong cruises are scheduled for?

Log into Captain's Club, click on 'Exclusive Offers' and the offer titled 'You have Priority Access to our newest World Tour Sailings for 2015 & 2016'. Hope this helps.

Hey Jennie,

We have never had any luck with the Australian call centre. I've sent an email request explaining the exact sailings and category I want to book but I haven't received a response.

I have a feeling we will end up waiting for the public release. I only wish that when the previews opened that we could just log into our Captains club membership and be able to book online.

- Jacinta

Same no luck either. Completely hopeless. Have to wait with the masses to get any information.

Same no luck either. Completely hopeless. Have to wait with the masses to get any information.

Got a reply to my email. She suggested I try booking online as they cant supply email quotes... Guess she didn't read my email very well. Since online booking hasn't opened yet.

Log into Captain's Club, click on 'Exclusive Offers' and the offer titled 'You have Priority Access to our newest World Tour Sailings for 2015 & 2016'. Hope this helps.

Thanks Spielberg, unfortunately I'm not a member of captains club yet, doing my first celebrity cruise in less than two weeks.

Trying to work out a date before I go, so I can book onboard. Cheers:)

Thanks Spielberg, unfortunately I'm not a member of captains club yet, doing my first celebrity cruise in less than two weeks.

Celebrity changed the rules about a year ago, you should be able to sign up for the Captain's Club before you go on the cruise. Then you can look at the priority access on their site. Hope this works for you.

After posting this, I discovered another thread ( http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2016095 ) which has the deployment dates listed. Saw that you found it also. Hope this meets your needs and enjoy your first cruise with Celebrity.

We are new to Celebrity, always cruised RCI, but we do have a captains club membership, just haven't cruised yet. Celebrity notes it will release the New England cruises for 2015 3/31. How will I know they are released, itinerary and prices? I went to the exclusive bookings on the Captains Club site but nothing there for New England. Do you recommend we call them? Does Captains Club have a special number or just call the number on the website? Appreciate any help you might have.

They will be released Thursday, April 3 (I called Captains Club). You will have to call.

We are new to Celebrity, always cruised RCI, but we do have a captains club membership, just haven't cruised yet. Celebrity notes it will release the New England cruises for 2015 3/31. How will I know they are released, itinerary and prices? I went to the exclusive bookings on the Captains Club site but nothing there for New England. Do you recommend we call them? Does Captains Club have a special number or just call the number on the website? Appreciate any help you might have.

Australia/nz cruises for 2015/2016 are up on the website (atleast on the australian one). Prices are up but the booking function isnt working due to errors. Still gives everyone a good idea on the fares. I received an email from Celebrity Australia saying the fares were reduced by up to $ 1000 as an opening special but for the cruises I was looking at it didnt seem the case.

OMG!!! So excited! My B2B2B from Vancouver to Seattle to Hawaii to Sydney on Solstice in September/October 2015 is booked and confirmed. 39 amazing days to finish of the trip of a lifetime. Will be spending about 6 weeks touring around the USA and then cruising home :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Australia/nz cruises for 2015/2016 are up on the website (atleast on the australian one). Prices are up but the booking function isnt working due to errors. Still gives everyone a good idea on the fares. I received an email from Celebrity Australia saying the fares were reduced by up to $ 1000 as an opening special but for the cruises I was looking at it didnt seem the case.

The $1000 seems to be for a suite booking of over 16 nights, with lesser amounts for shorter sailings and lower categories. I see it is for a limited number of staterooms on selected sailings and "The promotion will show up as Best Value in the reservations system and will be applied at time of booking". The prices don't grab me at this stage. I have only had a quick look and haven't tried to book. I guess it takes a bit of digging to find which sailings and categories will come up with the special on booking.... am I missing something in the way I read that?

After posting this, I discovered another thread ( http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2016095 ) which has the deployment dates listed. Saw that you found it also. Hope this meets your needs and enjoy your first cruise with Celebrity.

Thanks Spielberg, yes I found the other thread, just after I posted here. I'm sure I'll enjoy my first celebrity cruise:)

Hi Everyone,

Here's today's Celebrity Press Release (4/3/14). Hope this helps !

========================================

CELEBRITY CRUISES REVEALS 2015 MODERN LUXURY VACATIONS IN BERMUDA, CANADA AND NEW ENGLAND

MIAMI – April 3, 2014 Celebrity Cruises has today unveiled its 2015-16 Bermuda, Canada and New England itineraries with an array of culture-rich destinations and extended stays to choose from while vacationing aboard Celebrity Summit. Captain’s Club loyalty members have exclusive 'Priority Access' to book their upscale vacations beginning today - five days before the official on-sale date, Tuesday, April 8.

Bermuda

From May to September 2015, guests can sail for seven nights roundtrip from Cape Liberty, New Jersey to the luxurious island of Bermuda. New for 2015-16, vacationers can indulge in even more time on the island’s pink sand beaches with three full days and two nights in Kings Wharf. The longer stay in Bermuda also gives guests the opportunity to indulge in upscale shopping in Hamilton or enjoy historic landmarks such as the 17th-century colonial town of St. George.

Canada and New England

Following the ship’s extensive season in Bermuda, vacationers can sail to the northeast and enjoy the colorful change of seasons during fall foliage, including a new visit to Boston featuring a wealth of the nation’s most historical sites along the Freedom Trail – the Massachusetts State House, Old North Church, Paul Revere House, Bunker Hill and the USS Constitution.

Celebrity Summit’s three 14-night Canada and New England itineraries also showcase seven marquee ports along the coast of North America, including destinations in Maine, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island, along the St. Lawrence River as well as an overnight in the

highest-rated port of the region, Quebec City.

Suite Class

Celebrity’s 2015-16 sailings will introduce the newly announced “Suite Class” experience, beginning April 2015, with new luxurious offerings including an exclusive restaurant, a VIP lounge, and complimentary ‘all in’ benefits such as premium beverages, dining at any specialty restaurant and unlimited internet access.

World Tour Offer for 2015-16

To celebrate the launch of Celebrity’s 2015-16 World Tour, guests can receive up to $400 per stateroom to spend onboard for every cruise or cruisetour that is four nights or longer (from the newly available itineraries) and booked by April 30, 2014, excluding Celebrity Xpedition sailings. In addition, the offer can be combined with select future promotions. For more information, guests can visit celebritycruises.com, call 1-800-647-2251 or contact their travel agent.

Opening dates for 2015-16

Destination Captain’s Club exclusive 'Priority Access' General on-sale date Galapagos Islands Now open Now open Alaska Now open Now open South America & Panama Canal Now open Now open Europe Now open Now open Caribbean Now open Now open Asia, Australia and Hawaii Now open Now open Bermuda and Canada Now open 4/8/14

About Celebrity Cruises:

Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers’ precious time. Celebrity Cruises' 11 ships offer modern luxury vacations visiting all seven continents. Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska and Canada. Celebrity is one of six cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111, visit www.celebritycruises.com, or call your travel agent.

###

Thank you for all the information available on this thread - I booked April 25th, 2015 Repositioning of the Celebrity Summit.

How did you book? Did you have to call or can you view it on the website? I logged on but the dates weren't available to book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you book? Did you have to call or can you view it on the website? I logged on but the dates weren't available to book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Iamcruzin,

If you are a Captains Club Member, you can book now - but you must call Celebrity directly, or your Travel Agent. Bermuda, Canada/New England should open to the general public and be available on Celebrity's website, on or about April 8th.

Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Thank you for all the information available on this thread - I booked April 25th, 2015 Repositioning of the Celebrity Summit.

Hi Sunbeam56,

Congrats on booking Summit. Glad you found the information helpful. It was a huge effort, but it's my pleasure to assist our community members !

I just got off of the phone with Celebrity to inquire about pricing for Bermuda 2015. 8:55am eastern time must be a good time to call as they picked up immediately. My mouth almost hit the floor when he quoted me prices for Ocean Views and Verandas.

May 3rd and May 10th sailings

Ocean view was $1144

Veranda was $1434

May 17th through May 31st sailings

Ocean view was $1244

Veranda was $1535

Even with the free drink package which I didn't even inquire about It's just not worth the price.

Last week I could have booked Concierge class for $999 gty for a May 18th sailing this year. Ocean views for this year are as low as $799

It really doesn't pay to book 13 months out with these prices.

I couldn't believe those prices so I called back and inquired to see if that was a per person price or for 2 passengers. It is indeed a per person price. I also inquired about the pick your perk and at this time it is not offered on sailings that far out. However if they bring the promotion back for next year they will add it to the reservation if you book now. The only offering now is for a 7 day itinerary you recieve $100 obc for and ocean view and $125 for a veranda. You keep the OBC even if the price drops and I'm sure it will, plus they will add any future promos to the booking.