2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Just got off the phone with captains club, and booked the Eclipse for Feb 7th 2016. The itinerary that librarylady gave the link to, are not the actual ones. There are no 16 night Caribbean sailings. The most is 14 nights and the date was off as well. Great promotion for balcony, deployment sale gives $225 obc, and we had the open passage and received an additional $150 obc. Phone was answered immediately and decent prices.

Ellen:)

Ellen & Sandi [Library Lady]

Many thanks. Just got off the phone having booked the room we wanted on the 24 January 2015 Eclipse Exotic Southern Caribbean. Itinerary exactly what we expected. [Comment from the guy I spoke to in the UK, "I don't know why we keep it such a secret that the cruises have openned and what the itineraries are!"]

Really pleased with the price we got as well. Not sure if that is correct across the board or just because the phone is so much stronger at the moment. Still, with the price for our flights locked in as well, whatever the reason for the good price, we are happy bunnies.

Edited by Project_gal

I ONLY SEE THROUGH 2015 even if I log in with my Captain's Circle number.

It looks like the Eclipse is doing 16 day cruises - does anyone have the ports?

Nope. Eclipse is sailing 14 night Caribbean again, but there is a 13 night sailing in November 2015, and 5,9,9,5 night sailings in Mid-December 2015, and into early January 2016.

Edited by Host Andy

Oddly, they still arent listing Caribbean sailings past December 2015 on the wwbsite, and we know they exist. Someone needs a wake up call :)

On Edit : Dont worry - I have a solution ! Please check my next post.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

This one took a great deal of time & research... but here's the list of 2015/2016 Caribbean deployments, with port listings !!!

Please click here . Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

This one took a great deal of time & research... but here's the list of 2015/2016 Caribbean deployments, with port listings !!!

Whoops. Didnt see that another member posted this link. Sorry I wasted so much time looking for more detailed information LOL.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

Can, t get it to open.....is there anything new for 2016 carib cruises or same itins ..other than the longer ones we have done them all...but we.ll look them over anyhow....and I, ll try my othrr computer to open the link...thanks Andy

Can, t get it to open.....is there anything new for 2016 carib cruises or same itins ..other than the longer ones we have done them all...but we.ll look them over anyhow....and I, ll try my othrr computer to open the link...thanks Andy

Hi Hcat,

Sorry you cannot get the link to open - it works fine on my pc.

There's not a whole lot different from past years... but there are 2 Infinity Caribbean sailings - on 10/5/15 (10 night) and 10/29/15 (7 night), as they bookend a Drydock. If you seek "early" Carribean season sailings, this would be worth considering, as it's very rare that Celebrity offers a Caribbean sailing so early in the season.

Eclipse has a series of 5, 9, 9, 5 night sailings around Christmas 2015, and into early 2015.

Equinox has a 12 night Christmas sailing on 12/21/15, and a 9 night sailing on 1/2/16.

Constellation has a 9 night Caribbean sailing on 11/28/15.

If you would like additional details, please reply to this post. Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Andy--as I posted on another thread...I got it to open from link you posted there and we are booked for Nov 28, 2015 on Connie...!!

Look for a big thank you on Celeb...main bd! We know you like Connie so maybe you'll join in on this one...

Edited by hcat

I just looked quickly and saw that they have Martinique, Jamaica, and Bonaire on a few different itineraries. That's about it for unusual IMO. We have been to Bonaire and really enjoyed it; we have not been to the other two.

Kathy

I just looked quickly and saw that they have Martinique, Jamaica, and Bonaire on a few different itineraries. That's about it for unusual IMO. We have been to Bonaire and really enjoyed it; we have not been to the other two.

Kathy

Thanks for the info. Martinique and Bonaire would be new for us...but right now we are happy with the Connie itin we selected, perfect # of nights from FLL.. Will browse the others as well!.

Tried to get pricing on the 1/2/16 cruise but my TA says it's not available - May be chartered

Hi Sandi,

Just checked with Celebrity. I couldnt obtain a definitive answer, but your TA is correct in that pricing is unavailable for 1/2/16 EQ as of tonight. I highly doubt it's chartered, especially as the sailing date is so far away. My guess is, they are tinkering with the itinerary, and we'll see pricing within a few days. I plan to check again tomorrow. If I hear anything, I will post on this thread.

Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks, Sandi & Andy, for the links and information. Any information on the Equinox 1/2/2016 itinerary is appreciated. We could be interested in that itinerary with Martinique (haven't been there) on it and hopefully a substitution of a routine port with a more unusual port that we haven't visited or seldom visit.

Kathy

Thanks Andy - would like to sail on Equinox again - my first S class ship.

Hi Sandi,

I'm sure you will agree that Equinox is a great ship. We havent been onboard in a while, but it would be nice to sail on her again.

Hi Sandi,

I'm sure you will agree that Equinox is a great ship. We havent been onboard in a while, but it would be nice to sail on her again.

Hi Andy-

Have you heard anything about why the Eclipse TA in April 2015 is still not on website? I'm confirmed on it but can't pull up reservation, even though I received a 2nd confirming email from X last night which instructed me to do just that!!! April 2015 is only month that is missing from Eclipse sail dates!

Thanks for any help.:)