2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Just want one or two new ports...so while I am a realist I am keeping my expectations up.

If anyone took the time to call Cap Club can they let us know if any itin mentioned cruises going to St Barts...or anything new for S class ships...

If I have time later I may try to call but I expect they are very very busy...

otherwise we'll just hang in there a bit longer!

have not been able to find ANY site to get an idea of itinerary for carib for 2016...so if I call tomorrow, I am going in totally blind, not knowing which ship, which date ...not knowing anything...a terrible way to try and book something...or waste the time asking for a desc of each ship, each itinerary....

cant imagine who benefits from this kind of set up.....

They are on one of the UK sites - Caribbean for 2015-2016 - so you may be able to find them now. No prices of courses, but dates and ports. Good luck!

Even though I am already booked on it I don't understand why the Eclipse TA for April 2015 is still not on the website.....Host Andy any ideas?

Thanks

We, too, are booked on that cruise, but can't add it to our My Celebrity page because---or so I suspect---it's not yet listed on the website.

It's not like it's leaving next month, but I do like to tie up loose ends :)

We, too, are booked on that cruise, but can't add it to our My Celebrity page because---or so I suspect---it's not yet listed on the website.

There seems to be something happening with this transatlantic. My TA was enquiring for me today about this and Silhouette transatlantics and the date he was given for Eclipse was 27th April, not the 21st. As this date didn't suit me I booked the silhouette for the 19th.

And so do I! Hopefully they will get it listed in the next few days. It will be our first TA and I'm excited about both doing one of those and with this particular itinerary, which I think is very interesting!!!

There seems to be something happening with this transatlantic. My TA was enquiring for me today about this and Silhouette transatlantics and the date he was given for Eclipse was 27th April, not the 21st. As this date didn't suit me I booked the silhouette for the 19th.

Don't know, I have confirmed reservation for April 21 and I know the next cruise is already listed as leaving Southampton on May 7, which would make April 21, the correct depart for the TA on a 16 night cruise. Hope so anyway!!!

Don't know, I have confirmed reservation for April 21 and I know the next cruise is already listed as leaving Southampton on May 7, which would make April 21, the correct depart for the TA on a 16 night cruise. Hope so anyway!!!

I know, it's really strange but that's what he was told an hour ago! He sent me a message about it when he was talking to Celebrity, to check with me the date I had given him as they didn't match. But as you know calling the cruise line does not always get you the correct answer!

But it might explain why it has not appeared yet on the website.

I know, it's really strange but that's what he was told an hour ago! He sent me a message about it when he was talking to Celebrity, to check with me the date I had given him as they didn't match. But as you know calling the cruise line does not always get you the correct answer!

But it might explain why it has not appeared yet on the website.

Well, I don't know...I just went back to X website and it now shows May 9 as first cruise out of Southampton....which would make April 21 date 2 days early for a 16 nt TA. Perhaps it will be April 23 instead, which would be fine with me....would sure like to know though!!!

Perhaps they are extending the drydock which is scheduled to occur just before the TA.....???

Edited by Gracie115

Well, I don't know...I just went back to X website and it now shows May 9 as first cruise out of Southampton....which would make April 21 date 2 days early for a 16 nt TA. Perhaps it will be April 23 instead, which would be fine with me....would sure like to know though!!!

Perhaps they are extending the drydock which is scheduled to occur just before the TA.....???

Gracie, I've noticed other errors in dates on the website. We're booked on a TA that allegedly leaves Barcelona October 27, 2015. Yet if you look at the detailed itinerary, it has us leaving on October 26, when we'll still be sailing toward Barcelona on a previous cruise. I don't think proofing this stuff is one of their strong suits.

Don't think there are any errors. Per the deployment schedule Host Andy posted the other day, there is a 2 night "filler" cruise between the end of the TA and the Fjords cruise that sails on May 9th:

May 7, 2015 2-Night

A Taste of Modern Luxury Cruise

England: Southampton; France: Paris; England: Southampton

Edited by zelker

Here is a link to the 2015 Caribbean sailings. I'm not sure why its only half and doesn't include ones for 2016 yet. According to the rep at the captain's club I spoke with they can start booking them tomorrow morning.

Edited by prim8keeper

Here is a link to the 2015 Caribbean sailings. I'm not sure why its only half and doesn't include ones for 2016 yet. According to the rep at the captain's club I spoke with they can start booking them tomorrow morning.

Hi Prim8keeper,

I find it very odd that Caribbean sailings are only listed until the end of 2015. Of course, it could be the web folks haven't had a chance to load all of the sailings onto the website yet.

This following is total speculation... but not too long ago, Azamara moved to a calendar deployment schedule. I'm wondering if Celebrity might be doing (or considering) the same. We'll know shortly, if 2016 Caribbean sailings become available.

Let's hope the 2016 sailings appear on the schedule - but either way, it looks to be more of the same old same old.... other than handful of unusual December 2015 sailings for Equinox (12 nights) & Eclipse (9 & 5 nights) - likely to take advantage of the Christmas Holidays. I also noticed that Connie will be doing one 9 night sailing in November 2015.

Another odd item, was bringing Eclipse back to Miami on a Monday (11/16/15), thereby making the first Caribbean sailing of the 2015/2016 season a 13 night sailing, instead of 14 nights. FYI, there appears to be a typo in Eclipse's dates, as I believe her 2nd Caribbean sailing would be 11/29/15 (it currently states 11/19/15). We'll see what happens in the morning.

Edited by Host Andy

Gracie, I've noticed other errors in dates on the website. We're booked on a TA that allegedly leaves Barcelona October 27, 2015. Yet if you look at the detailed itinerary, it has us leaving on October 26, when we'll still be sailing toward Barcelona on a previous cruise. I don't think proofing this stuff is one of their strong suits.

Have you ever got that right!! As wonderful as their cruises are, the website and other info they provide is seriously lacking. The Eclipse TA is still NOT on the website this morning, 1st cruise for Eclipse is still the May 9, 2015 one....but until I hear otherwise I'll count on the TA actually happening.....don't think they've learned how to "transport" people or ships the way do on Star Trek yet, so that ship has to get to England somehow!!!:D:D

Edited by Gracie115

I am on reflection now.

EC transatlantic is April 21st(16 night) and SI is April 19th(14 nights)

I am on reflection now.

EC transatlantic is April 21st(16 night) and SI is April 19th(14 nights)

The Celebrity person my travel agent was talking to last night, is either in cloud cuckooland or the change has not filtered through yet! But again something is up as it has not appeared on the website yet, but people have booked it.

The Celebrity person my travel agent was talking to last night, is either in cloud cuckooland or the change has not filtered through yet! But again something is up as it has not appeared on the website yet, but people have booked it.

I have the brochure with me here

Well I will soon find out about the Eclipse transatlantic as I have decided to change from the Silhouette as the eight sea days in a row was a bit too much and I want to go back to Bermuda and the Azores. I have asked my ta to call today and change, he will be pleased!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got off the phone with captains club, and booked the Eclipse for Feb 7th 2016. The itinerary that librarylady gave the link to, are not the actual ones. There are no 16 night Caribbean sailings. The most is 14 nights and the date was off as well. Great promotion for balcony, deployment sale gives $225 obc, and we had the open passage and received an additional $150 obc. Phone was answered immediately and decent prices.

Ellen:)

Just got off the phone with captains club, and booked the Eclipse for Feb 7th 2016. The itinerary that librarylady gave the link to, are not the actual ones. There are no 16 night Caribbean sailings. The most is 14 nights and the date was off as well. Great promotion for balcony, deployment sale gives $225 obc, and we had the open passage and received an additional $150 obc. Phone was answered immediately and decent prices.

As librarylady mentioned, those ones she provided included flights from the UK, that is why dates and length were off slightly.

Ellen

Thanks! I have been able to nudge the UK office and tell them that the cruises are open.