2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if someone would be able to post the Australia/New Zealand Solstice itineraries for December 2015 and January 2016 when they are released today? The Australian Celebrity call centre has never been super helpful when it comes to new releases, promos etc and a call to America is a bit too pricey. Hoping to see if it's worth booking now or waiting to book onboard in August.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know why the Eclipse and the Connie April 2015 ta are not up on the X website yet?

I was told yesterday that Eclipse was not on the website for the TA or the 2 night sailing after it because of some connection to the 2 night sailing, which is private and can't be sold. However they are taking reservations for the TA at Celebrity. Of course who knows whether the X rep knew what they were talking about?

I was unaware Connie's TA wasn't up, don't know why that would be, wonder if they are somehow connected......:eek:

Too bad they can't do that itinerary for "clothed" cruisers. I'd jump on it :)

The Nov 2015 longer cruise on Connie is very nice as well...Glad we booked it!

We'll start looking for 2016 when everything is fully posted on the Celeb. website.

For sure if they bring back that special longer itin on Connie for general booking we wouold be very interested!

Edited by hcat

I was finally able to add my reservation on the Eclipse transatlantic for April 2015 to my My Celebrity page---even though the itinerary is still not up on the Celebrity website, go figure.

The stop in the Azores is included in the itinerary that appeared along with the booking info on my page.

I was finally able to add my reservation on the Eclipse transatlantic for April 2015 to my My Celebrity page---even though the itinerary is still not up on the Celebrity website, go figure.

The stop in the Azores is included in the itinerary that appeared along with the booking info on my page.

Thanks for the heads up. Mine too is there.

Join us over on the roll call. not many there yet!

I was told yesterday that Eclipse was not on the website for the TA or the 2 night sailing after it because of some connection to the 2 night sailing, which is private and can't be sold. However they are taking reservations for the TA at Celebrity. Of course who knows whether the X rep knew what they were talking about?

I was unaware Connie's TA wasn't up, don't know why that would be, wonder if they are somehow connected......:eek:

My guess regarding the X rep is;"no":D...We should really cut them some slack....

Celebrity Constellation®

11/4/15 15-night Three Continent Transatlantic, Rome to Fort Lauderdale

Does anybody know why this is appearing on Celebrity's website? I know people have asked about it before. Maybe I just missed the answer.

My guess regarding the X rep is;"no":D...We should really cut them some slack....

Yeah...it was really just a "best guess" by the rep....

But my reservation is uploaded now and all looks great!!! Woo Hoo!! Our 1st TA!!!!

Edited by Gracie115

Don't know whether to believe "Sergio" at the X reservation line, but I called and asked about the Constellation eastbound TA on 9 April 2015. I was told that it was available for booking. I politely said no thanks after hearing the prices.

Don't hold me to the exact numbers, but I was quoted $1956 per person for a 2C and $2496 for a C1 stateroom.

I know the Constellation is popular, but these prices are grossly out of line with the rest of the 2015 eastbound TA's especially considering that this is only a 13 day cruise as compared to 15 and 16 days on the S class ships.

If anyone else is interested in this cruise, please call and see if a different agent provides different numbers. Oh, yes, I gave a positive answer when I was asked about being a Captains Club member.

Art

Edited by ArtM

I was wondering if someone would be able to post the Australia/New Zealand Solstice itineraries for December 2015 and January 2016 when they are released today?

Press release from Celebrity on 20 Feb 2014 lists opening dates for Australia/New Zealand itineraries as 27 March (Captain's Club Exclusive) and 1 April (General Public). Note that these dates relate to the US and, because of time zone differences and time of release, they may not show up for Australians until the next day.

Press release from Celebrity on 20 Feb 2014 lists opening dates for Australia/New Zealand itineraries as 27 March (Captain's Club Exclusive) and 1 April (General Public). Note that these dates relate to the US and, because of time zone differences and time of release, they may not show up for Australians until the next day.

Thank you for the heads up :), I've been going off the dates on the first post in the pdf. I thought it was odd that no one was discussing the itineraries yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

Hi Everyone,

Today's Press Release (3/27/14) 2015/2016 Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Hawaii now open exclusively for Captains Club Members

Hope this is helpful !

=========================

CELEBRITY CRUISES REVEALS NEW EXOTIC VACATIONS TO ASIA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND HAWAII IN 2015-16

MIAMI – March 27, 2014 Celebrity Cruises has today unveiled its 2015-16 sailings to Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii, with over 70 destinations to choose from. With new ports of call, enticing itineraries, and more overnight stays, guests can discover new exotic places in modern luxury style. Captain’s Club loyalty members have exclusive 'Priority Access' for booking the new sailings beginning today - five days before the official on-sale date, Friday, April 4.

Asia

Celebrity Millennium will visit 43 destinations in 14 countries during the 2015-16 season, starting from September 2015. With departures from Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo (Yokohama), the itineraries offer guests a wide range of options to choose from.

More overnight stays and new destinations

Vacationers can experience more of Asia for longer with overnight stays in eight different destinations: Tokyo, Japan; Kobe, Japan; Hong Kong, China; Taipei, Taiwan; Hanoi, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Singapore; and Bali, Indonesia. Plus, first-time ports for 2015-16 include Dutch Harbor, Alaska, Beppu and Kanazawa in Japan, and Vladivostok in Russia.

Highlights from the new itineraries include:

· Two 14-night roundtrip Japan sailings will have overnight stays in Tokyo (Yokohama) and Kobe, Japan. The ship will also visit Mt. Fuji (Shimizu), Beppu, Kanazawa, and Otaru, Japan, plus Vladivostok, Russia.

· The 14-night Singapore to Hong Kong sailings offer overnight stays in Hong Kong, Hanoi, Bangkok, and Singapore. In Hanoi, the ship will anchor in Ha Long Bay, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its scenic beauty and thousands of limestone islands and islets rising from the sea. Guests will also visit Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), and Danang/Hue (Chan May), Vietnam.

· Vacationers can enjoy three days and two nights in Bali during the Singapore to Indonesia 14-night roundtrip sailing. Plus the modern luxury ship will visit Komodo Island, home of the Komodo Dragon, as well as Phuket, Penang, and Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang).

An exciting celebration

On January 31, 2016, a special Chinese New Year’s sailing will be offered with an overnight stay in Hong Kong, China. Celebrating the Year of the Monkey, guests can experience the excitement of being in Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong, and watch a spectacular fireworks display.

Pacific adventure

Following Celebrity Millennium’s season in Asia, on March 13, 2016, the ship will begin a series of exotic sailings ranging from 11 to 18 nights from Singapore, Sydney, and Honolulu, finishing in Vancouver on April 26. Guests can combine these vacations to form a 45 day voyage calling upon 17 ports, in seven countries, across three continents including Australia, Fiji, and French Polynesia. Vacationers can also enjoy overnight stays in Bali, Honolulu, and Maui.

Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii

Celebrity Solsticewill sail to 34 destinations in 10 countries from September 2015 with itineraries ranging from 8t- to 18-nights to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, departing from Auckland, Sydney and Perth.

The ultimate vacations

The modern luxury ship will sail from Vancouver to Sydney on September 22, 2015, and offer a 10-night ‘Hawaii’ and a 18-night ‘Tahitian Treasures’ sailing, which guests can combine to create a 28-night vacation, visiting 11 destinations. These sailings will also be offered from Sydney departing April 9, 2016. Highlights of the trip include:

· An overnight stay in Honolulu and a late-night call in Lahaina, Maui, during the ‘Hawaii’ sailing, so that guests can take part in a traditional luau. The ship will also visit destinations such as Hilo and Kona.

· The ‘Tahitian Treasures’ itinerary will call upon three ports in French Polynesia including Bora Bora, Moorea, and Papeete, before sailing across the Pacific to New Zealand, visiting Auckland and the Bay of Islands.

For the ultimate Australia and New Zealand experience, guests can combine an 18-night Auckland to Perth cruise, departing on February 16, 2016, with a 17-night sailing from Perth to Sydney to create a 35-night circumnavigation of Australia and New Zealand, visiting 19 destinations:

· During the 18-night sailing from Auckland to Perth, vacationers can enjoy six ports of call in New Zealand, as well as the three sounds in Fiordland National Park, and visits to Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.

· The 17-night sailing from Perth to Sydney will visit Bali, Indonesia, before exploring the northern coast of Australia. The ship will then sail along the Eastern Coast visiting Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob), Airlie Beach and Brisbane in Queensland. This is the perfect opportunity for guests to experience the Great Barrier Reef.

New ports, new experiences

An entirely new destination, Mystery Island in Vanuatu, will be visited as part of the South Pacific sailings, with itineraries ranging from eight to 12 nights and sailing to ports in New Caledonia, Loyalty Islands, Vanuatu and Fiji.

Guests wishing to experience the breathtaking Fiordland National Park in New Zealand can choose from the 12- and 14-night vacations from Sydney and Auckland, which visit Milford, Doubtful and Dusky Sounds, New Zealand.

Suite Class

Celebrity’s 2015-16 sailings will introduce the newly announced “Suite Class” experience, beginning April 2015, with new luxurious offerings including a dedicated, suites-only restaurant, VIP lounge, and complimentary ‘all in’ benefits such as premium beverages, dining at any specialty restaurant and unlimited internet access.

To celebrate the launch of Celebrity’s 2015-16 World Tour, guests can receive up to $400 per stateroom to spend onboard for every cruise or cruisetour that is four nights or longer (from the newly available itineraries) and booked by April 30, 2014, excluding Celebrity Xpedition sailings. In addition, the offer can be combined with select future promotions. For more information, guests can visit celebritycruises.com, call 1-800-647-2251 or contact their travel agent.

Celebrity will continue to reveal its full 2015-16 lineup as each set of itineraries opens for bookings.

Opening dates for 2015-16

Destination Captain’s Club exclusive 'Priority Access' General on-sale date Galapagos Islands Now open Now open Alaska Now open Now open South America & Panama Canal Now open Now open Europe Now open Now open Caribbean Now open Now open Asia, Australia and Hawaii Now open 4/1/14 Bermuda and Canada 4/3/14 4/8/14

About Celebrity Cruises:

Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers’ precious time. Celebrity Cruises' 11 ships offer modern luxury vacations visiting all seven continents. Celebrity also presents immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska and Canada. Celebrity is one of six cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE, OSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111, visit www.celebritycruises.com, or call your travel agent.

###

Does anyone know the repositioning of the Summit on April 25, 2015 when the prices are going to come out.

The week of April 18th, 2015 is out and also May 4th, 2015.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Hi Sunbeam,

Bermuda is scheduled to be released for Captains Club members on April 3rd, and April 8th for the general public.

Hope this helps !

Has anyone seen the pricing for the Sept 2015 Hawaii cruise from Vancouver? Curious what the ballpark would be for Oceanview or balcony.

I could call, but all the wait time threads have scared me off, haha. Plus not ready to book yet, want to see if RCI includes Kauai.

Thanks!

Jenn :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am looking to do a family cruise during the summer of 2015. Most of our family has cruised on RCCL and want to go to Bermuda for a family reunion cruise. We want the 7 night cruise to Bermuda (have done the Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda before). Does anyone know when they summer schedule will come out? I can't find anything past August 2014 for Bermuda.

Thanks,

:)

I am looking to do a family cruise during the summer of 2015. Most of our family has cruised on RCCL and want to go to Bermuda for a family reunion cruise. We want the 7 night cruise to Bermuda (have done the Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda before). Does anyone know when they summer schedule will come out? I can't find anything past August 2014 for Bermuda.

Thanks,

Here's a link to the deployment schedule. Looks like bookings will be available on 3/31/14 for Captain's Club members by calling their 800-760-0654 number, and to the general public on 4/7/14.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037124_2015_CEL_2016_Deployment_Open_Schedule.pdf

Sorry to see that X will apparently no longer offer RT Hawaii out of any California port. :(

Probably due to the loss of Century!:eek:

Hello Jackie & Adrian... Yes, you are probably correct. Somehow, I was hoping they'd schedule another ship for RT Hawaii. Celebrity apparently saw better income opportunities than that would offer so we certainly can't blame them. Because DW will no longer fly, we are limited to cruises where we can drive to port. Unfortunately for us, that now leaves us very few options with Celebrity.

Thanks,

Bermuda is expected to open next Thursday (4/3) exclusively for Captains Club members, and 4/8 to the general public. Hope this helps !