Activity Directors

We enjoyed the Oasis CD, Dave Chapman. Loved his energy and sense of humor! I believe the Activities Director was named Katie. She was blonde and worked well with Dave. Both made our Feb cruise fun and enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Where is Mitch a CD now? <<<<

Mitch is currently CD on Navigator until mid-April. Then he is on break for a month, and will head over to Enchantment in May.

Edited by DonnaK

Darryl on the Grandeur on my Dec 24th cruise was one of the best. Going on Explorer on March 29. I'm glad to see Erky from Turkey will be back. My daughter loved him and Leigh on the Thanksgiving cruise last year.

Erky from turkey is coming back to a Explorer for one more contract. After that he hopes to have his pilot license and will leave cruising. We loved him on the three cruises we were on with him. He is so much fun to be with. Sorry that RCCL will be losing him but happy for him.

Do you think Katie will ever move up?? I think she deserves it! :cool:

I'm surprised people here liked Katie so much. She was on our Allure cruise this past May with Ken Rush and we found her to be a little boring. She did seem to try, though, but she was our least favorite on staff. Our Meet and Mingle was so boring with her that half the people in it left within the first 15 minutes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...

Wife and myself were on that cruise in 2014 as that was Darryl's 30th birthday and he had all his family with him. Darryl was great, wife gave him a bunch of kisses(the chocolate kind as he has a sweet tooth) Darryl and Ricky(cruise director) make a great couple. We love Darryl and if you get to cruise with him you will be in for a treat. He tries every drink of the day, also in the cake building, he was amazing(funny as hell) they built a black forest cake but they wore more of it on their faces, he used so much liquor that everyone in the front row was drunk off the fumes. He was great would love to have him on our upcoming cruises in April. (he is from Canada, and lives not to far from us)

Best Wishes

Duke & Debbie

• 1 year later...
Erky from turkey is coming back to a Explorer for one more contract. After that he hopes to have his pilot license and will leave cruising. We loved him on the three cruises we were on with him. He is so much fun to be with. Sorry that RCCL will be losing him but happy for him.

Pleased to announce that our friend Erky has received his multi-engine commercial pilot certification. He will be back in Ireland with his lovely wife Maeve until he lands a job. Congratulations my friend!!!

Pleased to announce that our friend Erky has received his multi-engine commercial pilot certification. He will be back in Ireland with his lovely wife Maeve until he lands a job. Congratulations my friend!!!

Very glad to hear this, thanks for the update. We miss Irky, but wish him well in his new career.

Edited by clarea