Swap Sabatini's for Crown Grill?

HleeCruiser

Our travel agent gifted us a dinner for two at Sabatini's on our upcoming cruise. Does anyone know if we can dine at the Crown Grill instead and use the pre-paid Sabatini's gift as payment. I think the price for both are the same--$25 per person.

We have experienced Sabatini's many times and would prefer to try the Crown Grill this cruise.

Thanks,

I made the same switch. However, I did not try to use the Sabatini's voucher at the Crown Grill.

I went to Passenger Services and asked them to change the voucher from Sabatini's to the Crown Grill. Instead of changing it, they gave me onboard credit for the voucher. I then used the onboard credit to pay for the Crown Grill - I could have used it for anything else.

The exact answer may be ship dependent. However, I recommend checking with Passenger Services as soon as you board.

I made the same switch. However, I did not try to use the Sabatini's voucher at the Crown Grill.

The exact answer may be ship dependent. However, I recommend checking with Passenger Services as soon as you board.

Good advice.

Mike:)

I went to Passenger Services and asked them to change the voucher from Sabatini's to the Crown Grill. Instead of changing it, they gave me onboard credit for the voucher. I then used the onboard credit to pay for the Crown Grill - I could have used it for anything else.

This is definitely the way to exchange.

That's the way to do it for sure! We've done the same several times.

Also the same with the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast ... and wine. Passenger Services will simply give you an onboard credit. :)

LuLu

~~~

Edited by OCruisers

I would not want our T.A. know that we are selecting Crown Grill rather than Sabatini's. Do not want to sound ungrateful! I assume there is no way this is communicated to her. Is this correct?

Thanks

No worries, she will never know.

Mike:)

That's the way to do it for sure! We've done the same several times.

Also the same with the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast ... and wine. Passenger Services will simply give you an onboard credit. :)

LuLu

~~~

We've had the Sabatini's voucher credited to our account several times but each time we requested this the service rep always said that the approval of the F&B manager had to be obtained before it could be credited.