Tervis Tumbler price???

Does anyone know how much the Tervis Tumbler is on the ship? I know that they only have the 16 oz size. Not sure if the lid is included. Any ideas on the price? TIA

The Tervis Tumbler are only available on ships that have Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar.

On Breeze back in October, they were $9 and change + tax and gratuity without the lid and $14 and change + tax and gratuity with the lid.

Does anyone know how much the Tervis Tumbler is on the ship? I know that they only have the 16 oz size. Not sure if the lid is included. Any ideas on the price? TIA

Sorry for asking. But what are they?

Tervis is a brand of drinkware. Insulated, dishwasher safe, microwave safe.... keeps things hot or cold. Expensive but made in the USA and they have a warranty if something should happen to it. I don't have one but thought I would get one now that it has a carnival logo on it. Can only get it on board, I guess. Have seen some on ebay but I didn't know how much they were up charging them since they are hard to find. :D

I'm lost....why would or wouldn't you want the lid? Any hot/cold cup I've ever bought comes with a lid. Please shed some light.......

I drink water and other cold liquids from my Tervis Tumblers without the lids. I do use the lids for hot coffee, though. The lids aren't spill-proof, but I do think they help keep my coffee hotter longer.

I bought my lids at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for about $2.50 after using some of their perpetual coupons.

If you don't absolutely have to have a Tervis tumbler with the Red Frog or Blue Iguana logo, go to the Tervis web site. They have hundreds of designs to choose from. Far more than what Bed, Bath & Beyond carries.

Tervis is a brand of drinkware. Insulated, dishwasher safe, microwave safe.... keeps things hot or cold. Expensive but made in the USA and they have a warranty if something should happen to it. I don't have one but thought I would get one now that it has a carnival logo on it. Can only get it on board, I guess. Have seen some on ebay but I didn't know how much they were up charging them since they are hard to find. :D

We received Tervis tumblers with a carnival logo and a red lid for our platinum gift in December on the paradise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Tervis Tumbler are only available on ships that have Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar.

On Breeze back in October, they were $9 and change + tax and gratuity without the lid and $14 and change + tax and gratuity with the lid.

They are for sale in the fun shop

They are for sale in the fun shop

The true Tervis brand cups are only sold at the Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Bar. They were also given as the Platinum gift.

Any other insulated cups are not Tervis and you can get them as cheap as $5 with the Bottomless Bubbles package on deck and at any bar. The Fun Shops sell tumblers as well, but are some other brand.

Edited by firemanbobswife

The true Tervis brand cups are only sold at the Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Bar. They were also given as the Platinum gift.

Any other insulated cups are not Tervis and you can get them as cheap as $5 with the Bottomless Bubbles package on deck and at any bar. The Fun Shops sell tumblers as well, but are some other brand.

Two years ago we also bought an EA Sports Bar Tervis on the Liberty. I do not know if they are still available.

carrieluvsgreg: I think the ones you are talking about are the ones that I want. I would prefer just the logo over the pub names. I guess the reason I can't find them is because they were platinum gifts!!

The one that you want that says Carnival is no longer available on Carnival ships because it was a Platinum gift.

The Red Frog and Blue Iguana bars sell Tervis Tumblers but they do not have the Carnival logo on them that was given out as Platinum gifts.

The Carnival Tumblers in the gift shops that I seen not TERVIS Tumblers.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

If you want the Carnival logo one like this with the red or blue lid:

mkJqxDpMOBEx7nROq86v4Xw.jpg

than you'll have to get it off of eBay. Those were only given to Platinum/Diamond guests. They are amazing. I love mine and use it alot. They are possibly the easiest to clean "coffee" cup I've ever had.

As a PP said the ones in the gift shop with the straw is not a Tervis.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

I have one from from each of the pubs. I used them so often on the cruise and now they are favorite cups at home too. I was not offered a lid purchase but would of jumped on it.

I will get lids at bed, bath and beyond once I get my next set of coupons from there. I have a large one in my camper I got from there too and love it so much I HAD to get the ones on board.

I have never tried using them with hot liquid but they do keep cold stuff cold!!

If you want the Carnival logo one like this with the red or blue lid:

mkJqxDpMOBEx7nROq86v4Xw.jpg

than you'll have to get it off of eBay. Those were only given to Platinum/Diamond guests. They are amazing. I love mine and use it alot. They are possibly the easiest to clean "coffee" cup I've ever had.

As a PP said the ones in the gift shop with the straw is not a Tervis.

Ooh, I like it with the red lid. Ours came with the blue lids.

Do you put your Tervis Tumblers in the dishwasher? I know they are dw safe but I'm so afraid to do so.

I have one from from each of the pubs. I used them so often on the cruise and now they are favorite cups at home too. I was not offered a lid purchase but would of jumped on it.

I will get lids at bed, bath and beyond once I get my next set of coupons from there. I have a large one in my camper I got from there too and love it so much I HAD to get the ones on board.

I have never tried using them with hot liquid but they do keep cold stuff cold!!

Did you know that BB&B coupons never expire, even though an expiration date is printed on them?

I brew hot coffee and tea from my Keurig directly into my Tervises. Keeps the hot beverages nice and warm but the outside stays cool. I agree about the cold stuff. I've had ice in my TTs hours after finishing my drinks.