Cokes on Drink Package

Reba 954

This is gonna sound like a weird question, but I haven't found it on here anywhere. I have classic drink package. If I want to get a can of coke , UNOPENED, to take to my cabin, is that going to be a problem? I don't drink coffee, and like my coke in the AM. I am on the aft of the ship and have no desire to walk down and get one every morning. I usually just bring my own, but seems silly if I can get it on ship for free.

Thanks for any help!:D

This is gonna sound like a weird question, but I haven't found it on here anywhere. I have classic drink package. If I want to get a can of coke , UNOPENED, to take to my cabin, is that going to be a problem? I don't drink coffee, and like my coke in the AM. I am on the aft of the ship and have no desire to walk down and get one every morning. I usually just bring my own, but seems silly if I can get it on ship for free.

My understanding is u cannot get a can unless u have the premium package.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My understanding is u cannot get a can unless u have the premium package.

Absolutely wrong. Can of pop (soda), unopened, no problem with the beverage package. Not sure if fountain drinks are even available.

Just ask for it to be unopened and that you want to take it to your room. Sometimes the waiter would bring it to our table and then open it for us. You should have no problems getting it. They should be available at any bar around the ship.

Thanks everyone....I new I could get a can of coke....just didn't know if they would have a problem with me asking for it to be unopened. Will be on the Reflection soon....can't wait!!

I also drink a can of coke in the morning, not a coffee person!! Have fun on the Reflection, will be cruising the Med on her in July!!:):)

When we were on the Eclipse a cuple of weeks ago all our pop ws handed to us unipened. All cruise lines that Ihave ver sailed use can pop (soda). The co2 cartridges necessary for fountain items is considered a safety risk.

Absolutely wrong. Can of pop (soda), unopened, no problem with the beverage package. Not sure if fountain drinks are even available.

Sorry. But that was the case on our Equinox cruise. I guess, as usual, it's not consistent.

Sorry. But that was the case on our Equinox cruise. I guess, as usual, it's not consistent.

If Celebrity is consistent about one thing, it is definitely that soda is available with any of their drink packages. Equinox is no different than any of their other ships. Whoever led you to believe that you needed the Premium package in order to get a Coke was SOOOOOO wrong! :(

If Celebrity is consistent about one thing, it is definitely that soda is available with any of their drink packages. Equinox is no different than any of their other ships. Whoever led you to believe that you needed the Premium package in order to get a Coke was SOOOOOO wrong! :(

I think they were referring to the "unopened" part. Soda is definitely in the package.

Just off the reflection and many times when bartender brought my bottle of beer they asked if I wanted it opened.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

When we were on the Eclipse a cuple of weeks ago all our pop ws handed to us unipened. All cruise lines that Ihave ver sailed use can pop (soda). The co2 cartridges necessary for fountain items is considered a safety risk.

Celebrity used to use fountain soda with their soda package and changed to cans a few years ago around the time they introduced the other beverage packages. But they still have fountain soda available and use one of those "soda guns" at the bars for any carbonated mixers used in mixed drinks. Celebrity's sister line, Royal Caribbean, uses or used to use fountain soda for their soda packages and does it self serve style with a special soda machine that requires the presence of a special cup and offers a bunch of soda mixing options.