Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Oh and by the way.. could someone inform with Guest Services if they've found woman's reading glasses (in a dark case) in fwd balcony 11710? The girlfriend might have left them on (the darker middle) shelf of the right side nightstand, not sure as we can't find them at home hehe!

Also not sure if calling the US number would be a help as the ship hasn't made it to Miami yet.

Many thanks!

Upkick. ;) Thanks!

You assumed wrong. I saw the whole smoking bit. People are people, who am I to judge. I actually give motley credit for putting himself out there on video and speaking his mind. These days with social media it is real easy to hide behind a computer and act tough or be rude. The whole point of this forum is about cruising info, reviews, questions, opinions and more importantly the Escape, not about judging others or ripping someone over their thoughts or opinions.

That being said I'm glad people actually take the time and go out of their way to pass along information ahead of our schedule cruise.

Thank you, you are one of the rare genuine people on here. Never lose that quality.

Almost every captain I have spoken to ever has added a few hours of pad time. If they get in on time, they look early, if they get in late, they look on time :)

Kind of the Scotty system for navigation.

A couple of days ago the captain said we would arrive about 4am.

However, this morning another staff member said that the staff were doing immigration at 3am as we would dock at about 1am.

Obviously you'd expect the captain to know, but it is possible that things have changed since he spoke.

More Escape fun! Looks like NCL will be live streaming the inaugural events on Periscope on Monday (11/9) beginning at 2:30pm EST. There will be the ship christening, godfather ceremony, celebrity appearances, etc. according to the NCL Escape website.

http://www.escape.ncl.com

Soooo exciting! Flipping out because I'm so thrilled ... Or as we said when I was a teen "Spazzing out!". [emoji2][emoji106]🏻 (and yes, I just dated myself, LOL)

Edited by texangal39

we are cruising the escape for Thanksgiving can we bring a travel iron on or is there somewhere on the ship to iron your own clothes thanks

They might not let an iron pass security.

I am thinking of bringing Downy wrinkle releaser mentioned on a recent CC article. I wondered if it really works. I see there is a 3 oz travel size.

We cruise Dec 5th. I'm really looking forward to this cruise.:)

More Escape fun! Looks like NCL will be live streaming the inaugural events on Periscope on Monday (11/9) beginning at 2:30pm EST. There will be the ship christening, godfather ceremony, celebrity appearances, etc. according to the NCL Escape website.

http://www.escape.ncl.com

Soooo exciting! Flipping out because I'm so thrilled ... Or as we said when I was a teen "Spazzing out!". [emoji2][emoji106]🏻 (and yes, I just dated myself, LOL)

Thanks Texangal I gotta watch this.

we are cruising the escape for Thanksgiving can we bring a travel iron on or is there somewhere on the ship to iron your own clothes thanks

no need to bring one. you just call the front desk and they will send you an iron and a board. somebody must be in the cabin when delivered. after use it the steward will take it.

see you on board at the m&g and slot pull.

They might not let an iron pass security.

I am thinking of bringing Downy wrinkle releaser mentioned on a recent CC article. I wondered if it really works. I see there is a 3 oz travel size.

We cruise Dec 5th. I'm really looking forward to this cruise.:)

Can you buy this in Walmart, flying over from UK but will be in Walmart prior to go on the ship.