Delighted by DIVINA? Find out!

eroller

What a great review. I can't say how much I enjoyed it . It was so nice to have such wonderful pictures to look at .We are going in Jan.2015. Now I am really looking forward to going. It looks and sounds even better then I expected and I was expecting it to be good Thanks again

Diane cruisecluestoo

Thank You for the GREAT Review and answers for everyone. It will be our first time going on MSC also and was wondering about a few things.

Did you ever go up the adult only level? Was it pretty full or plenty of room?

If you did was it ok or did it have alot of topless sun bathers and does it have a bar there? Just wondering if topless is ok ?

Also was wondering about the photo's. Do they have a photo pkg that you can buy in advance or do you just buy the pictures you would like?

Thanks again we are looking forward to our cruise on MSC. We love RC and have been on carnvial and Norwegin and they are ok so we ready to try something new !!

Thank You for the GREAT Review and answers for everyone. It will be our first time going on MSC also and was wondering about a few things.

Did you ever go up the adult only level? Was it pretty full or plenty of room?

If you did was it ok or did it have alot of topless sun bathers and does it have a bar there? Just wondering if topless is ok ?

Also was wondering about the photo's. Do they have a photo pkg that you can buy in advance or do you just buy the pictures you would like?

Thanks again we are looking forward to our cruise on MSC. We love RC and have been on carnvial and Norwegin and they are ok so we ready to try something new !!

I did not go to the adult only sun deck except to take pictures. It was empty every time I went but perhaps on a sea day it was more popular. I'm not sure if topless is ok but I'm guessing it probably is. There is no bar which is disappointing. Also the towels and loungers are the same as those on the regular deck. There is a jacuzzi up there and a shower, but no other amenities. For this reason I didn't really feel it was worth paying for. It would only take a small investment on the part of MSC to really make this area something special. As it is now, it's pretty much just an open deck with some ordinary chairs.

I can't help you with the photo packages and I didn't buy any. Sorry about that but perhaps someone else may chime in that knows.

I'm glad you enjoyed the review and pics and I hope you have a great cruise on MSC DIVINA!

Ernie - a few minutes after I found out an upcoming charter will be on the Divinia, a ship and a cruise line unknown to me (despite 40 cruises in 20 years), I came here, saw this review, read a couple of lines, and stopped. Your reputation and cruising history was enough of a gold seal for me. I did come back and read the rest, and view your great photos (thank you - and what a joy not to have to open each individually). I will send my friends to this review. Your balanced thoughts are much appreciated. Thank you.

Ernie - a few minutes after I found out an upcoming charter will be on the Divinia, a ship and a cruise line unknown to me (despite 40 cruises in 20 years), I came here, saw this review, read a couple of lines, and stopped. Your reputation and cruising history was enough of a gold seal for me. I did come back and read the rest, and view your great photos (thank you - and what a joy not to have to open each individually). I will send my friends to this review. Your balanced thoughts are much appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you so much! What a nice thing to say!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app