Cruise Critic Hampton Inn Miami Brickell discount

jsvarp

Hi,

I was booking this hotel had all my information in but decided to just jump on cruise critic to read a little more. The price I was going to pay was $2.00 cheaper but with no cancellation and no transportation to the port.

This deal was great and thanks for sharing the link I couldn't find the banner either. I am sailing in October, there are 3 of us so paying for 1 vs 3 is great.

Thanks again,

Susan

Hi,

I was booking this hotel had all my information in but decided to just jump on cruise critic to read a little more. The price I was going to pay was $2.00 cheaper but with no cancellation and no transportation to the port.

This deal was great and thanks for sharing the link I couldn't find the banner either. I am sailing in October, there are 3 of us so paying for 1 vs 3 is great.

Thanks again,

Susan

You do realize this thread is a year old so more than likely there is no banner anymore?

The garage is independtly owned so I'm very surprised this is still being offered. The garage is open to the public. Make sure to print out your confirmation and bring it with you in order to get the perk.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this posting. I had booked this hotel for December 2015 several months ago at the senior rate for 2 nights and just re-booked saving $32 just on the room. If we opt for the complimentary to-Port transportation, that would be additional savings. What a nice surprise! :)

• 1 month later...
Without having to search for the banner ad you can follow this link. I'm still wondering if/when 2016 will be made available to book

http://www.hamptoninnmiamibrickell.com/landing/landing/lp4.php

I see early 2016 is now available to book for this perk, but looking at the prices it's pretty steep for February (269.00 US), although maybe for that time of year the rate is pretty standard?

I see early 2016 is now available to book for this perk, but looking at the prices it's pretty steep for February (269.00 US), although maybe for that time of year the rate is pretty standard?

February is still considered the High Season......

• 4 months later...

Just booked this deal using the banner for my March 26 Celebrity cruise. Thank you for posting this! While the 278.00 rate isn't cheap, its less than many of the other hotels for this date. The rate was about the same with AAA, but at least we get free transportation to the cruise pier, and a later check out time. Hey, a complimentary drink is always a plus!