Do you prefer Breakfast & Lunch or Brunch

wanderingjew

Brunch VS Breakfast & Lunch?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Brunch VS Breakfast & Lunch?

room service in the early (7am) with coffee and fruit and danishes. Then can go to the brunch a bit later, or second breakfast if your a hobbit. Hell, I'm on vacations. After that I might as well hit Guys and eat some lunch:eek:. And after that I will go to the gym:D.

Your poll is a bit limiting for me. We usually start off with coffee and a couple of Danish rolls from room service around 7:00, then head up to the buffet for breakfast around 8:00. A little snack (maybe an ice cream cone or a slice of pizza) around 10:30, then lunch around 12:00. There are two things that I absolutely refuse to discuss or think about while on vacation. Diet, and work.:D

Edited by beachbum53

The brunch menu has some good items on it but there are too many things that I miss from the lunch menu, the BBQ with Oklahoma Fries and the California rolls for instance. I like that the breakfast menu changes up a little by rotating in the brunch menu, but I don't always want to wait until 8:30 to eat.

If they want to do us a favor, run both breakfast and lunch a little longer on sea days.

I liked the lunch menus, and I am sad to see that now all the ships have brunch. :(

As for 8:30 being "too late" for some people, I can't imagine getting up that early on a cruise unless we had an early excursion. I hate morning!

Of course I prefer breakfast and lunch separately on sea days. Breakfast on ccl is average at best but I can still find something I like on there and it is still food. So many options for lunch on lido to just sit in the mdr and get brunch. It is ok maybe one day out of the whole cruise but I'm not a big fan. I could do breakfast, lunch at the wok or cantina, a burger in the late afternoon and then late dinner lol. But that's just me.

Blue iguana breakfast burritos are so good! Usually one of those and I'm good thru lunch. I don't like going to MDR, takes too long. Usually do it one day to get the free drink.

That's one of the few reasons I go to the mdr for seaday brunch. The free drink can only be redeemed there. The only things worth the effort in the mdr for brunch are the steak and fried eggs that you can't get up on the lido deck.

I like brunch - I like to sleep in until about 9:00, and by the time I'm up, showered & dressed for the day, it's nice to stroll into brunch. Plus, I LOVE the steak & eggs & the roasted tomato soup. I have that, and then have a snack about 3:00 and I am good to go for early seating dinner!

Hi all when you go into the main dining room for brunch to you have to change again. Really what can you wear. This is my 8th cruise but i havent since 2009. And people i know do not bring the clothes and dress where like they used to. Some wear jeans. With paying the airline fees What is appropriate to wear in the dining room now a days ??

Hi all when you go into the main dining room for brunch to you have to change again. Really what can you wear. This is my 8th cruise but i havent since 2009. And people i know do not bring the clothes and dress where like they used to. Some wear jeans. With paying the airline fees What is appropriate to wear in the dining room now a days ??

Brunch is casual.

We always do breakfast and grab something later in the day. We aren't that hot on having people wait on us. We prefer the relaxed atmosphere over a dining experience. It's bad enough dressing for dinner every night on the cruise but we do it just because it's different for a change.

When we last sailed in 2012, they didn't have the brunch option. I think that is something we would like on days when we wanted to sleep a little later, like on Sea Days. That's why I chose alternate. :D