Fall Discounts Next?

amber381

We are wanting to book for next fall but would love to see the $50 deposit come back with ES! Everytime I see a good deal it is only for sailings through this summer! This is what is bad about deciding this early for near the end of next year. I cannot even get as excited about our plain old going to Tampa to see family vacation in 3 weeks. I am more interested in next years cruise! :D

I just booked an ES for October 26 on the Conquest, my VP said it is best to book ES for a cruise date because when the ES are cut off the promotions start but since you have ES you are price protected so if a better price comes along you can get it and maybe a upgrade also if the price is lower that the ES.

Gary

Edited by Shipbound

I just booked an ES for October 26 on the Conquest, my VP said it is best to book ES for a cruise date because when the ES are cut off the promotions start but since you have ES you are price protected so if a better price comes along you can get it and maybe a upgrade also if the price is lower that the ES.

Gary

When does ES usually get cut off?

Unfortunately for us I don't think we will be seeing a price break. We booked ES for wrap aft balcony and since there is not that many of them I never see a price drop:p but love our wrap balconies:D the best I am hoping for is the $50 deposit so I can book next years cruise:)

Edited by jvparish

Last week I booked a September cruise. I didn't realize that Early Saver was about to expire (didn't even cross my mind). I was waiting for my sister to decide if she was cruising--so, the next day she said she'd cruise and when I went to book it, I realized that Early Saver had gone away and the cruise went up about $25 per person, however, the $50 deposit appeared on the "This Could Be Me Sale". It really wasn't a sale, but there was a reduced deposit.

Woke up hoping to see a new fall sale and looks like they've extended the summer sale that was supposed to expire yesterday. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

I feel like by this time last year, Fall sales were well under way. I hope they start soon. Looking for a price drop for the Glory in Oct.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope so. Our cruise on the Splendor in October has risen significantly since we booked. We got a good rate so I doubt it will go down that much again, but I guess you never know.