Rebooking with new buy one get one 1/2 off deal

Able to save 640 for Mar 2015 on the Navigator on three rooms. I'll take it.

vnyislesv - Carnival for the same cruise the day before is over 1000 more than Royal for a comparable room.

maybe i just get lucky when i book BUT ive never paid more than $50pp per day. im not against spending a little more but when they offer those prices, why not wait? i dont need a balcony. :)

No discount for my cruise....the current prevailing rate on my 2015 booked cruise is much more than I paid....glad it's worked for some..but I'm happy with my original price..and was only on hold using the D+ # less than 2 min. today :)

After seeing this on CC I emailed my TA and he is looking into it for us - thankyou CC family!

Fingers crossed we will get a discount :)

BeccaW

If you are asking your TA to get a price adjustment on a current booking and he/she is successful can you please post on here and let us aussies know

My TA tried twice today and got through to the call centre that is overseas somewhere and got told twice that they can't adjust the price. The Terms and Conditions in australia are different to those on the US website!!!

Spent a lot of time one hold but saved $675 on a Liberty 5 night for two connecting cabins. Thanks for the info to call! I wouldn't have thought it would have been applicable for existing reservations otherwise....

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Did RCL also make big changes in the pricing structure? We have a couple of crusies on Oasis and Allure booked and it looks to me that the D1 and D2 balconies are now much more expensive than the D3-D7 categories. has anyone else seen this trend?

Did RCL also make big changes in the pricing structure? We have a couple of crusies on Oasis and Allure booked and it looks to me that the D1 and D2 balconies are now much more expensive than the D3-D7 categories. has anyone else seen this trend?

There's been little understanding the pricing lately. I believe the D1 categories are also being restricted to more than 2 guests.

Just called and saved another $316 on our 2015 Serenade B2B. Did not have to re-book, they just applied the buy 1 get the 2nd 1/2 off discount to the existing booking. All together with four other price drops since booking last year, I've saved $1,055. :cool:

Hi, Mango.

Good to know our sailing is included. I'm waiting for a call back from my TA about our bookings. Our price for insides is so dirt cheap that they would almost have to pay ME to board the ship if it got any cheaper (!), but that doesn't keep me from trying. One of our bookings is for a solo cabin, so that should be interesting.

Happy sails.

Kathy

Waited for a sale like this.

Booked a promendade cabin and an inside (down the hall from us) deck 8

TA gave me $50.00 on board credit for each cabin, VIP check in; bottle of champange for each cabin (don't like the stuff..lol) plus the three adults gets $100.00 per person from our RCL visa...

Good deal I hope

At least I cure my withdrawal from not cruising... only 33 more Sundays.. :D

Cathy

My TA got the discount. She just kept calling back until she got someone who said yes. Saved over $1200 on two cruises!

way to go Bob!!! We saved about a grand for next b2b on adventure and serenade 2016. Our agent still on hold for next december cruise....poor guy

There's been little understanding the pricing lately. I believe the D1 categories are also being restricted to more than 2 guests.

Yes...our agent was told they are recatorizing? the cabins. Should have all the adjustments made by November sailings. If the cabin is a D1 D2 it will also be higher price but will also have the sleepers/bunks to accommodate the extra guest. We got a notice that we may be moved out of our D1 on the Serenade and only way I am moving is UP!

I think we should all be so thankful for the savings from this sale. Its awesome to take great care of your guests with existing bookings...and heck in some cases the guests saved so much they can afford to book another one. So yes I am grateful for every dollar I saved yesterday alone. It was like hitting a jackpot for sure! Thank you Royal Caribbean!!! Very very very good customer care...(not enough phone lines and long waits but so so worth it)

My TA got the discount. She just kept calling back until she got someone who said yes. Saved over $1200 on two cruises!

Good deal Bob- We got around $250 off our Oasis sailing next year. They bumped the price up so it was not actually 50% off what we paid but that's okay with me!! I'll take whatever I can get.

I still wonder why they are not enforcing the fine print (New bookings)

Good deal Bob- We got around $250 off our Oasis sailing next year. They bumped the price up so it was not actually 50% off what we paid but that's okay with me!! I'll take whatever I can get.

I still wonder why they are not enforcing the fine print (New bookings)

This is just a guess, but because there is no look back period, anyone can cancel and rebook. So the only people that would mess up are those with onboard booking OBCs. I'm thinking they felt like the workload to process the cancels /rebooks would be overwhelming, even though they would make some money back by paying out less OBC.

Attention all advance planners!!! Check your e-mail!

RCI is having an amazing BOGO sale right now, that runs through the end of May 2014! This may only be open to C&A members...not sure, but it's worth looking into! ;)

I just booked an accessible Promenade room for the seven day 1/24/2016 (yes 2016) sailing out of Port Canaveral, going to CocoCay, St. Maarten & St. Thomas for only (~~~~drumroll~~~~) $1030, including taxes & port fees! :eek:

We had some other discounts (Onboard booking credit, C&A Platinum, Senior, etc.) - but a seven day trip that includes room and meals to the eastern Caribbean for under $75/pp per day is a steal! No money out of my pocket today, because we purchased an onboard, open sailing "Next Cruise" certificate for $200 on our last cruise, which also gives us an instant onboard credit!!! And for those on a budget, inside cabins that don't require accessible features are dirt cheap! :)

We just got back from our 2014 sailing on Navigator of the Seas, we've got a group trip booked on the Brilliance for 2015 and now we're booked on the Freedom for 2016! I was bursting at the seams with excitement, and I knew my fellow Cruise Critic buddies would understand why. Hope y'all get a chance to take advantage of this sale.

Happy Cruising!!!

Does anyone have an experience with booking Grandure for February, Presidents' week out of Baltimore, MD ? It is 11 months from now. Are we more likely to get better prices if we book some time in December/January or does this ship usually gets sold out for Presidents' week? We need two cabins, one balcony and the second one inside or OV that can accommodate three people? Thank You.

Does anyone have an experience with booking Grandure for February, Presidents' week out of Baltimore, MD ? It is 11 months from now. Are we more likely to get better prices if we book some time in December/January or does this ship usually gets sold out for Presidents' week? We need two cabins, one balcony and the second one inside or OV that can accommodate three people? Thank You.

There's no way to predict pricing. I'd book now to take advantage of the 50% off second guest promo.