Dawn Cat. SF

Hi Sissasmom

I did a lot of searching this site about sizes of SF inside and balcony sizes in preparation for a July trip to Bermuda. Someone has all the SF sizes listed. Did you try searching this site for something like Dawn aft penthouse size? Deck 10 has the biggest balconies and there's a little difference in the room size and balcony size between the two end suites and the two middle ones. Middle ones are bigger. If you search Dawn and an actual cabin number, there are a lot of photos here.

Don't stay on 8 .

It's noisy with Spinnakers lounge under it .;)

Yeah, I figured that. I love how big all of the cabins are though. Much bigger than Epic or Getaway. It's been so long since I've been on the Sky I think I've forgotten how much roomier an older ship can be. :o

Deck 10 has the largest balconies by a long shoot. Our personal fav route is 10226 which is the corner suite but if you see any SF's on Deck 10 grab it ASAP. We book AFT suites and book as soon as the itineraries are released since there are only 4 SF's on Deck 10. Directly above you is the eelaxarion room for the spa and it 's very quiet.

Next 3 cruises all Deck 10 SF suites...

Edited by watchdiva

:confused:

Deck 10 has the largest balconies by a long shoot. Our personal fav route is 10226 which is the corner suite but if you see any SF's on Deck 10 grab it ASAP. We book AFT suites and book as soon as the itineraries are released since there are only 4 SF's on Deck 10. Directly above you is the eelaxarion room for the spa and it 's very quiet.

I myself stayed in this very same cabin. I would agree that all balcony rooms on deck 10 have larger balconies

Lisa

I had a good feeling about this cabin when I booked it for our Oct 2014 cruise! ;) This will be our first time on Dawn.

We also (usually) book as soon as itineraries are released! :)

Wow I'm in for a surprise. I booked SF on Jade. Deck ten. Had no idea these are the larger balconies. My wife will be happy; of course she has no idea I booked this room. She thinks we are in balcony cabin. So all is good. Thanks for those who have stayed in aft SF suites.

• 4 months later...
So a QUESTION(or two)….

If ALL the deck 10 SFs are sold out, which SF would be your NEXT choice? AND

Do the SF balconies on each side(9732, 9232, 8670, 8170) wrap around?

THANKS!

On the Dawn the wrap a rounds are blocked off (they are open on the Star). That said, we always opt for the suites on the end as we like having only one neighbor. So 9732 or 9232 would be first choice.

Edited by Cubechick

Hi - The the aft-facing PH suite on the Dawn, Cat SF, NCL gives a range of the balcony size as 365 - 411 sq ft. Any idea which ones are 411 sq ft? Thanks

I know you posted this a couple of months ago, but since the thread was re-opened today, I thought it would be useful to others who might read it to point out that the balcony sizes of the SF do not range from 365-411 sq. ft. Those figures are the total square footage of the cabin and the balcony. Balcony sizes are more like 70 - 115 sq. ft.