CB in drydock still?

Colo Cruiser

What are they doing to her in dry dock.

Other ships that went to Freeport had routine maintenance and upkeep items done that cannot be done during a cruise with passengers & I don't recall any type of major overhaul work being done there.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Other ships that went to Freeport had routine maintenance and upkeep items done that cannot be done during a cruise with passengers & I don't recall any type of major overhaul work being done there.

They are adding several inside cabins on the port side of the Caribe deck.

Do you know when major overhaul work is planned? Hopefully before my cruise on her next year cause I read she was looking worn and tired, not that it would ruin my trip :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Oy, excuse the auto correct ;)

Do you know when major overhaul work is planned? Hopefully before my cruise on her next year cause I read she was looking worn and tired, not that it would ruin my trip :)

Here's a link to an "unofficial" Princess drydock schedule which is updated periodically & generally is accurate.

https://sites.google.com/site/princesscruisesfaq/ships/fleet-drydock-schedule

It shows the Caribbean's current drydock in Freeport however nothing else scheduled through the end of the list which currently goes up until October 2015.

Skywalkers was removed from Grand in Freeport.

I am still wait for it to show up on eBay

Check the Web Cam on Wednesday - she should be on her way back to FLL for her summer cruises. We board her on Thursday and check out how she's looking;)..... Can't Wait!

Hope you have time to give us an update once you are on board!

Thanks!;)

Check the Web Cam on Wednesday - she should be on her way back to FLL for her summer cruises. We board her on Thursday and check out how she's looking;)..... Can't Wait!

Bon Voyage!

Now they have shut the webcam off. :(

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Happy sailing!! Can't wait to hear about it! We're sailing in June.:D

It won't ruin mine.....:D:):D

Bob

Someone has written that about the ships on our last 4 Princess sailings. I never saw it. And it certainly wouldn't ruin our cruise even if true. :cool:

I was on the CB for 2 weeks last October/November and she looked great. I'm sure that this dry dock will put the roses back in her cheeks and twinkle in her eye. LOL She has always looked great to me.

This will be my 3rd time on the CB, and I always look forward to seeing her. We will also be on the sailing this week (Thursday) and I am sure she will look great.

I can see the port from my office and due to the drydock I hope she actually arrives during daylight hours on Wednesday and I can see her dock. I am guessing we might be able to board early since they don't need to "kick any other passengers off" in the morning...

I can see the port from my office and due to the drydock I hope she actually arrives during daylight hours on Wednesday and I can see her dock. I am guessing we might be able to board early since they don't need to "kick any other passengers off" in the morning...

I would expect boarding to start, as usual, around noon.

This will be my 3rd time on the CB, and I always look forward to seeing her. We will also be on the sailing this week (Thursday) and I am sure she will look great.

Harbormaster's report says 1400 on 14-May

Come & join our roll-call - we are having an informal M&G after Muster up at Tradewinds:D