Entertainment Reservations - Royal says NO

I booked the TA a few weeks ago and made all my entertainment reservations. I then made a few dining reservations, then the system went down and I couldn't do anything. Yesterday it was back up so I made more restaurant reservations......then the system went down again......

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

What is your sail date?

I booked all Restaurants and entertainment around May 15th. However, now when I go into my reservation I can no longer see my calendar and there is no option for booking dining or entertainment.

Anyone else having that issue?

I was able to book all dining reservations back in May for our sailings on,

11-18-14, 1-23-15, 3-1-15 and 4-12-15.

Also, only able to book entertainment for the 1-23-15 sailing,. All other sailings the cruise planner indicates to (try again onboard the ship). I called Royal and was advised it is too early to book for those other sailings. They could not explain why I was able to do it for January and not for the others, so I'll wait for the other dates to open, whenever.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

I was pre-selected to book my dining for both the Nov. inaugural cruise out of Bayonne and the March 1, 2015 sailing. I was also able to book my entertainment for the Nov. cruise. When I called about the March 1st sailing, I was told 6 months out for entertainment bookings.

Entertainment is still not available for the Nov 18 sailing

Donna

I am on this cruise too. Someone in our roll call said they were told that we can not schedule entertainment for the Nov 18 sailing. Maybe they will plan something special for us, since it will be the first scheduled sailing out of Port Liberty.

Arlene

Donna

I am on this cruise too. Someone in our roll call said they were told that we can not schedule entertainment for the Nov 18 sailing. Maybe they will plan something special for us, since it will be the first scheduled sailing out of Port Liberty.

Arlene

I was kind of wondering if Mamma Mia won't be ready in time for our sailing. I wouldn't mind seeing a dress rehearsal, similar to prviews on Broadway.

I was kind of wondering if Mamma Mia won't be ready in time for our sailing. I wouldn't mind seeing a dress rehearsal, similar to prviews on Broadway.

Mamma Mia will be ready by your sailing. I am on 11/2 Maiden Voyage and we have Mamma Mia on that sailing.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an email from RCI regarding the 11/18 sailing. Entertainment cannot be pre-booked nor can they say what times shows are scheduled. We will have to do it on the ship.

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

Since that sailing is so short it would be impossible for everyone to attend the night shows. They are probably going to be running things over time during the day (and probably into the night for StarWater since I doubt it can run in the day) to ensure enough capacity for all the shows.

Booking the entertainment schedule sounds disorganized.

Sold our house in Maryland and have recently moved back to PA, so I haven't kept current on what shows the Quantum will have (other than Mamma Mia) for our April 12 cruise.

Can anyone give me an idea what shows are planned? We made dinner reservations in May and I'm hoping those times won't conflict with show times.

Nancy

I just book QOS june 30th and made all dinner and show reservations. 1 agent said no,but i needed to call back and that agent booked me for Mama Mia,and 4 shows ,

I see here that people are making entertainment reservations. On my cruise planner it says I can not, but others are. When I called RCI they told me you CAN NOT make reservations for entertainment on the Qauntum, you can only do that on the Oasis and the Allure. I told them people on cruise critic said they were making them on line for the Quantum. She said, and I qoute "people lie".

I called back 2 more times, and both agents said that you can not make entertainment reservations for the Quantum on line.

Can someone who made reservations, please help me with this??:confused::confused:

I just book QOS june 30th and made all dinner and show reservations. 1 agent said no,but i needed to call back and that agent booked me for Mama Mia,and 4 shows ,

What is your sailing date?

What time are the shows. I want to make my dinner plans and don't know what time to pick. This is all so confusing. Haven't been on Royal in years.

What time are the shows. I want to make my dinner plans and don't know what time to pick. This is all so confusing. Haven't been on Royal in years.

See if my scheduling will help you to make your dinner plans.

Comedy show was at 7 & 9 pm

Sonic Odyssey was at 7 & 9 pm

Mamma Mia was at 8:30 pm, don't know if there was a later show and there was a 2 pm show

Guest Entertainer (1)was at 8:30 & 10:30 pm

Guest Entertainer (2) was at 7 & 9 pm

Guest Entertainer (3) was at 7 & 9 pm

The Cruise Planner indicated Guest Entertainer for 3 different nights and they are 3 different shows, just don't know what they are yet. I'm sure as time goes on Royal will list exactly what show is related to those 3 Guest Entertainers.

Here is the entertainment schedule for our 11 night Caribbean cruise for December 1, 2014.

As there are so many different itineraries, your cruise will certainly be different.

And if it is like other Royal cruises, there maybe a late night 10:30 or 11:00 PM Love and Marriage show in the Theater, as well as a possible late night Quest game show.

Day 01 - 08:30:00 PM - Mamma Mia

Day 02 - 02:30:00 PM - Mamma Mia

Day 02 - 08:30:00 PM - Mamma Mia

Day 02 - 08:30:00 PM - Starwater

Day 03 - 07:00:00 PM - Comedy Show

Day 03 - 09:00:00 PM - Comedy Show

Day 04 - 10:30:00 PM - Starwater

Day 05 - 09:00:00 PM - Guest Perf #1

Day 06 - 07:00:00 PM - Guest Perf #1

Day 06 - 08:30:00 PM - Starwater

Day 07 - 07:00:00 PM - Guest Perf #2

Day 07 - 09:00:00 PM - Guest Perf #2

Day 08 - 08:30:00 PM - Starwater

Day 08 - 10:30:00 PM - Starwater

Day 09 - 05:30:00 PM - Sonic Odyssey

Day 10 - 02:00:00 PM - Sonic Odyssey

Day 10 - 08:30:00 PM - Sonic Odyssey

Day 10 - 08:30:00 PM - Starwater

Day 11 - 07:00:00 PM - Guest Perf #3

Day 11 - 09:00:00 PM - Guest Perf #3

Day 11 - 10:30:00 PM - Starwater

Here is the entertainment schedule for our 11 night Caribbean cruise for December 1, 2014.

As there are so many different itineraries, your cruise will certainly be different.

And if it is like other Royal cruises, there maybe a late night 10:30 or 11:00 PM Love and Marriage show in the Theater, as well as a possible late night Quest game show.

Thanks, I'm assuming that the shows/times will remain the same for my Feb. 2 cruise if I can get to make reservations.

Thanks. I am on a 7 day. What would be a good time to make dinner reservations. I am not sure how much time to allow. We are only 2. Also do you know what day Mama Mia might be on a 7 day cruise.

Thanks.

Thanks. I am on a 7 day. What would be a good time to make dinner reservations. I am not sure how much time to allow. We are only 2. Also do you know what day Mama Mia might be on a 7 day cruise.

Thanks.

Since most, not all of the shows are at 7 & 9 pm, below is the duration time of each show which may help you to make your dining plans. I made all our dinner reservations for 7:30 each night. We're not coffee or dessert people so for us 1 hour for dinner is plenty of time.

Mamma Mia is 2 1/2 hours

Comedy show is 45 mins

Guest Entertainer 1, 2 & 3 are all 45 mins

Sonic Odyssey is 45 mins

I didn't see Starwater listed in the cruise planner to make a reservation on our 1-23-15 sailing.

Thanks.

Mama Mia is the only consistent show. All the others have changed days and times based on the itinerary but every sailing has had Mama Mia on day 1 at 8:30 pm, Day 2 at 2:00 pm, and Day 2 at 8:30 pm.

We are on the 11night Feb 2 cruise and really appreciate the times for an eleven nighter. Thank you rakes5.

Are these shows the only entertainment in the main theatre or will they have the regular production shows?

Since most, not all of the shows are at 7 & 9 pm, below is the duration time of each show which may help you to make your dining plans. I made all our dinner reservations for 7:30 each night. We're not coffee or dessert people so for us 1 hour for dinner is plenty of time.

Mamma Mia is 2 1/2 hours

Comedy show is 45 mins

Guest Entertainer 1, 2 & 3 are all 45 mins

Sonic Odyssey is 45 mins

I didn't see Starwater listed in the cruise planner to make a reservation on our 1-23-15 sailing.

Thank you so much. Do you know when booking opens up for the shows.